2 | Home

*time skip*
After that great day I had at school, It was finally time to go home.
I waited patiently for my mom's car to appear in the middle of lots of other cars that were there for the same thing, rescuing their child from hell, oh sorry, school. As you can see, I'm not a big fan. Studying, reading boring texts, paying attention to the teacher... Just not my thing. I really like drawing, so school for me was basically drawing at times I should not draw, you can imagine my grades by that.
Mom arrived after a long time waiting in the big line of cars with parents waiting for their children to notice they've arrived. I was thinking about what that asshole (p.s: William Prick) said and while I was getting in my mom's car, I hit my forehead on the opened door. It hurt, but it was definitely funny. 
"Oh dear, are you okay?" -mom
"Uh-hm"
"Hello for you too Tori."
"..." I didn't listen to her, so I silently stood there, looking outside the window.
"Earth calls Tori! Hellooo?!"
"OH! yeah! Sorry. Hey mom."
"Are you really okay?" Mom looks at me with worry in her eyes.
"Yeah, just thinking."
"About....?"
"Nothing important, don't worry mom. I'm okay, really."
*time skip*
I was finally at home. I got upstairs, in my room, and I locked the door. I run towards my bed and I just throw myself at it. I stood there, looking up, thinking about my friends, my birthday and the biggest douchebag I've ever known. I was so deep in my thoughts that I've slept.
*time skip again*
I woke up with my mom knocking really hard at my door.
"Tori? Tori!? Tori please answer the door! Answer me at least!"  My mom said loudly.
"Mom I'm SLEEPING!" I shout.
"Oh, sorry! Just doing the usual "mom checking her child"... Why did you lock the door?"
"I don't know mom, just...." I try to think of something she would believe. "Instinct?" And I failed it.
"Uh-hm, instinct... Are you watching porn?" She says with curiosity and worry at the same time.
"NO! Mom what the hell?! I don't watch that!"
"Just asking..."
"I was SLEEPING remember!?"
"Okay, next time don't lock the door, please."
"I promise."
After this embarrassing discussion with mom, I get up from my beloved bed, I go sit at the chair in front of my computer and I start doing my homework, so I can at least focus my mind with other issues instead of William's words.
*time skip*
I finished my homework earlier than expected, then I listened to some music and I drew lots of doodles in my sketchbook. By the way, I'm still drawing, waiting for Mom's call which means dinner is ready.
"TOOORI! DINNER IS READY!" She shouts from the kitchen downstairs.
"I'LL BE THERE IN A FEW MINUTES!" I answer her.
"OK! FOOD IS GETTING COLD, SO COME HERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!" She warns me.
"I KNOW MOM!" Just a few seconds later I shout. "COMING!"
————————————————
This is it for Chapter 2! I hope you people like this! Comment if I say something wrong or even if you're enjoying this story! But be sincere please! If it's not good, SPEAK! Hahah thanks for reading! Writing is cooler than I thought!
See you in the next chapter
Byee! - Tori, the real one XD