7 | Hope left

I ran towards the bathroom so disappointed at my attitude. Mrs. Patty helped me when I needed, and that's how I thank her?! I'm a complete idiot.
I stood there, sitting in the corner of a cabine in the bathroom. I thought how weak I was. William really got me, I lost myself. 

Time goes by, my grades got worse and worse, the bullies kept their stupidity, my mental health got pretty bad... I tried to hide it, but my mom knew. Even though I wouldn't let her help me. I did not want help, I can deal with these kids alone... I hope.
The thing is, that hope was destroyed the day William tress passed the limits.

It was almost October. To be more exact, 29th September. I went to school with my mom asking me tons of questions about school and how I felt, but I just kept lying: "I'm fine."
I was not even close to "fine". I cried almost everyday after school. My mom took me to see a doctor and he said I was depressive. He was right, but I didn't care anymore.
I arrived at school and everything seemed normal, except the prick gang. They were quiet, something really bad was about to happen, but I wasn't expecting it to be so... so off limits. I don't have the words to describe what he did.

My old bird drawings turned into blood and gore sketches. And I continued my awful sketchbook while Mrs. Bright and Mr. Travis were teaching that day. I planned to skip Geography class, so I did it. Before the teacher arrived I got my things and I ran outside the classroom. I was putting my materials inside my locker while the students heard the bell and entered their respective classes. The main corridor was empty by now. That's what I thought... I closed my locker and Sara appeared!
"OH MY GOD!... HI!"
"Hello hello Mrs. Tori!"
"What's up?"
"What's up?? What's up with you!? I've never seen you skip a class! Even if you hated them..."
"So what? Can't I change?" - I really changed, but I wouldn't tell her how. I could not make her worry about me again!
"Hmm okay okay Mrs. New Savage Tori!"
"You stop it Sara!" I say that kinda laughing. I'm really grateful for Sara, she helps me forget all this stuff that's happening by making me giggle.
"Ok! So... Have you heard of the festival?!"
"What festival?"
"I just can't believe what you've just said! Here." She hands me a Halloween themed card that announced a party that was going to happen on my birthday.
"Ohh.. It's a spooky party, huh?"
"Yeah! Aaaaand... Greg, Felix and I thought we could celebrate your 16th birthday there!"
"Hmm, I don't know Sara..."
"C'mooon! It's going to be fun!"
"I'll think about it, okay?
"Okie dokie, Mrs. New..."
"Saraaaaa!"
"Ok! Ok! I'll stop! I gotta go right now! Bye Tori!"
"Bye bye Sara!"

And then she disappears from my sight. On my way to the bathroom, I've encountered the demon itself. William Tawn. I wish I could erase what happened next.