{Eleven}

The next morning
(Finns POV)

I started to wonder why hasn't Y/N messaged me.  I've messaged her all day, and she still hasn't replied.

The messages

Finny bby: Hey baby
Delivered
Finny bby: Babe?
Delivered
Finny bby: Y/N are you okay?
Delivered
Finny bby: Your worrying me. Call me when ever you can. Love you beautiful.
Delivered

She didn't find out did she? I only told one person.
Noah

Y/N POV

  I woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped around me. "Fi-," I say but cutting it off remembering what happened. I turn around to see if Noah heard me. Nope he was peacefully asleep.

  Noah was so cute the way he slept. He had just a small but quit snore. I tried to lightly move his arms so I could go downstairs. He yawned, I stopped what I was doing to see if he was going to wake up.

He turned over letting go of me. I slowly got out of bed still trying not to wake him. I grabbed my phone off the dresser and went towards the bathroom first. I opened the bathroom door, I slowly shut it trying not to make anyone wake up.

   I sat my phone on the bathroom shelf, and looked in the mirror. I actually am ugly, I thought. I need too lose some weight. I'm useless I backed up against the wall, and slowly slid down it.