Full Description

~~~---~~~

Tight metal chains clung onto my torso, my body unable to move. I could feel the cold wind beat on my skin and yet I left my eyes closed and relied on my other senses.

"I see that your awake, do you know how much trouble I've gone through to get you ?"

The voice was soft meaning he was only inches away from my ear, his breath move from one to the other.

"You little bitch! Almost cost me my life."

He screamed into my left ear, I didn't move a muscle in fact I remained silent with my eyes closed.

Another voice emerged from afar, "Boss, there's movement outside the boundary, what should we do?"

A smirk was plastered on my face because of the fear in the man's voice, they were coming and I was ready.

I opened my eyes and stared right into the man's one. My smirk grew larger and I saw him visibly tense up.

"What are you smiling for bitch!"

The boss' cold rough hand made contact with my cheek, my head turned slightly, I felt little pain and I could tell you this was nothing, no emotions were shown, I was great at hiding them. I smiled and a small chuckle escaped my lips.

I could see that my little reaction intimidated the both men, hints of fear were emanating from their eyes and my smile grew wider.

"Boss, what is wrong with her didn't that affect her? Who the fuck are you ?" the man questioned as he walked closer to his boss.

I laughed once more then broke my silence "Do you really not know who I am? "

"Let me introduce myself then," with that I stood up and and crushed the wooden chair with my impact to the floor and slipped through the chains.

I got up from the floor and made my way to the men who were in utter shock to what just happened.

I whispered in both their ears slowly and seductively , "I am Venessa de la Cruz and I don't think my papa would appreciate you kidnapping his daughter now would he ?"

~~~---~~~

Venessa de la Cruz is no normal 17 year old girl, she's quite the opposite in fact . Her father, Emiliano de la Cruz, the leader of the number one most feared gang in the United States had subjected her to go to school under an alias name and that she must change her entire personality while in the vicinity of Worthington High, all for safety purposes . Although she is well educated pass college level, she has taken a place in Worthington as an nerd or well what other people in her school call her a 'smartass', she has believed it kept her identity safe and it has worked for her for the past 4 years .

~~~---~~~

She is strong

Fearless

Cannot be broken easily

But what do you think will happen when you throw in the son of her father's best friend and leader of their allying gang , the second most feared gang in the U.S ?

Well lets just say Luca Rodriguez has a lot of breaking to do .

~~~---~~~

MAY CONTAIN MATURE LANGUAGE AND MAYBE CONTENT ;) 

READ ON YOUR OWN BEHALF...... I don't even think there's a need for the warning yall gonna ignore it anyways LOL .