Chapter 10

SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THIS IS PLEASE now that I think about it he is another cast option for Luca I absolutely love it ...

----
Venessa's POV

Back to the same boring routine as before but ouu ... with a twist and who doesn't love a twist right?

Well, I sure as hell don't. I traded my baby (my jeep) for a more under the radar car and I have never been more pissed in my entire life while Luca continues to make a scene by driving to school with his precious La Ferrari which I must say is overdoing it. Perhaps this is a perfect choice considering he may or may not be getting keyed later.

I met up with Lexi and the boys in the cafeteria, to say they looked like living corpses was an understatement. 

"Hey, guys so how was training you look uhh good?" I sat next to Liam and immediately daggers looks were thrown my way.

"What ?"  I said while shoving a spoonful of pudding in my mouth, god I love pudding.

"What do you mean what! What kind of fucking training you put us through woman?" Liam voiced his raged while the others produce the same facial features. I was beyond confused they were put through basic training that was easier than the shit I had to do.

"I don't understand the resentment that was basic drills we put you through." they looked at me like I just murdered a puppy.

Lexi took the reigns this time," Venessa that was fucking military training." she whispered to not draw attention to my name, " I don't think I've ever been more tired in my life how do you guys do this ?" Levi said twisting his arm back and forth.

I guess it's true the training is above level but very necessarily it literally determines if they may die or not on the field. It is a tough life out there they need to be prepared.

"Oh suck it up pussies wait till you reach level 2 don't come crying to me." the look on their faces had me dying of laughter.

We joked around at the cafeteria table and talk about their first mission. Now first missions are very critical, it's a right of passage in the mafia. I had the honour of planning their mission but sadly I cannot join, they must venture through this one alone no coms, no backup, nada.

They were scared, as anyone would be for their first time. I planned a basic simple mission for them a grab and run sounds fun. Lexi has been training more than the boys, I've been testing her physically and psychologically. To fully test their newly acquired abilities Lexi would pose as a representative of our mafia and her brothers as her right-hand men. Tristan Rojas is the lowest scumbag in the game. After trying so desperately to gain our attention and join forces he became the number one human trafficker in the country using our name in his dealings gained my attention personally. Their mission was to retrieve the files he kept with all the details of all his tradings and successfully fuck his business up. A man like him deserves death and I'd gladly provide him with his end on another mission but this is to bring his company to an end.

Believe it or not but my family do work under the law most of the times, aside from the killing we mostly do what the law enforcements were meant to do and this is why we are so untouchable in the eyes of the government. My father looks down on the fact that men abuse their power and the rights of humans below them and this is why they deserve punishments that I'm more than happy to deliver to them.

After lunch we all separated and headed to our lockers.I rummaged through my locker for my text books and took One quick glance at the hallway and my face turned sour. I watched as Luca walked down the hall. Girls trailing behind him yet he paid no attention but the confidence he shown as he walked and the looks he gave to others made me scoff at his pride.