Chapter 12

Venessa's POV

Luca Rodrigues is and forever will be an enigma ... here he was sitting on my bed with no care in the world, flipping through files and this may be the first time I've ever seen him act... dare I say it ... seriously. I stared at him for what seemed like forever just trying to distinguish what the hell is going through his mind, of all the people in the world he is the only one I cannot seem to read and it pissed me off. I scoffed and went back to reading files.

He chuckled and continued reading the files, I asked " What is it ?" my eyes not leaving the paper in front of me.

He only replied with three words "that was cute," and he chuckled again.

My attention was peaked. I threw the paper on the side and asked "What did I do that is cute to you? Huh?" I folded my arms to make my point seem more serious but it did the exact opposite of what I intended.

He put down his files and laid flat on the bed looking at the ceiling, "well let's see, firstly that scoff was adorable and that scene you pulled at school and what you did to my car was also adorable. Nessy whatever you do I'm always going to imagine the little girl I've known long ago nothing is going to change that."

LITTLE WHAT? not only ten minutes ago you wanted to devour me, now I'm a little girl?

If I really am a little girl to him after all these years then he should have no problems resisting his urges now, should he?

I giggled though not aloud but the smirk showed prominently on my face, I scooted over to the laying figure who was very unaware and not prepared to be attacked by the barely clothed vixen that I am.

As my french seductress teacher, Madame Toussaint would have said long ago "L'art de séduire les hommes est de taquiner et de tourmenter leurs désirs jusqu'à ce qu'ils se brisent." Wise words indeed.

In a matter of seconds I straddled him enclosing any space there was between us, I had him pinned in a very ... compromising position. His face was stone cold yet under it all specs of emotions show through those hard icy eyes of his.

I lifted his chin until his eyes met mines, before I knew it heat rose inside of me and I could feel his heat radiating onto me as well. I had him where I wanted him, I leaned it making sure his gaze followed along with my movements until I hovered right above his lips, soo close that one movement from either of us would close the little gap.

" I think we both know I'm no longer a little girl..." I made sure he felt every vibration from my voice as my words fanned over his still lips, but I was not done, I gently moved my head towards his left ear while in the process allowing my neck to graze his lips, this caused both of us to slowly stir and the heat in me to explode vigorously throughout my entire body.

"...But if you still believe it I might just have to convince you myself, and I don't give up easily as you know." As I finished my breathy sentence I nipped his earlobe slightly and pulled away.

I stood up only to be slammed back on the bed with a very stone cold Luca glaring back at me. Before I could comprehend his lips made their way to my ear and whispered ever soo slightly "Neither do I, Nessy".

I ignored the throbbing sensations in me and plastered an amused smile on my face as he backed away, I propped up on my two elbows and said, "Well played Luca Rodrigues, well played." His stony expression switched to a livelier one, " Why thank you, Venessa de la Cruz, I think you've forgotten that your teacher Madame Toussaint was a star crossed lover with my coach Monsieur Fosse, I know all your secrets just as you would know mine."

"Clever indeed, I do enjoy a challenge," I directed a small smirk towards him and sat up. " Well back to the matter at hand, shall we ?."

Two hours had passed and the plan was more or less complete after an endless debate on whether I should have sex with the target to make it seem more realistic or not. I made up my mind since the beginning that I wouldn't but it was fun watching Luca try to defend my honour of what he would deem as just 'Giving the bastard what he wants '.