Chapter 1

"Julianne!  We gotta go!" Austin shouted up the stairs.

"Do you want pictures!?" I rolled my eyes, then flicked loose strands of my dusty blond hair out of them.

"Yes!" he called back up.

"Then the batteries have to charge!  Look, it's only got like two more minutes!"

"Ugh!" I heard him groan and drop his bags.  I just rolled my eyes again and continued to pack up my camera bag.

"Juli!"

"I'm right here, lets go." I walked past him with my camera bag.  "Bye mommy, bye daddy." I kissed them both, "Bye Suzy." I kissed my little sisters head and then she ran to Austin.  "Bye Frosty!" I walked up to my lazy cat, she's the closest thing we have to snow - hat with her white fur everywhere.

"Bye guys, and Austin," we turned around, "take care of my daughter." my dad smiled.

"Always do sir." he smiled and we walked out to the car where his mom sat waiting.  "Sorry, the princess had to finish charging her camera battery." he laughed, messing up my hair.  We walked to the back of the car and threw the rest of my bags in.

"Shut up and get your pop star ass in the car Austin Mahone." I kicked his butt and slid into my seat next to Michelle, Austin's mom.

"Nice to see you again Julianne," she smiled and kissed my cheek, "are we picking up Alex?"

"Yeah, he said he's ready and waiting." Austin flipped his phone open.

"Get in the car!" Austin exclaimed when he rolled his window down at Aelx's.

"What's good!?" Alex slapped Austin's hand.  "Hi Michelle, what's up chica?" he asked me.

"Ha, not much Alex." I turned to smile.  He smiled back at me and then his phone went off, he looked down then smiled wider, flipping it open to answer the text.  Slowly, I slid back so I was looking forward.  Ms. Mahone saw something was wrong though and gave me a weak smile that I returned.

"Off to Cali boys." she said and they cheered in the back before they dropped dead - I mean, it is two in the morning.  I'm up, and I'm awake though, so I turned and took a picture of the two leaning against the windows and posted it to their instagrams.  They manage theirs most of the time, but when they can't, I do.  "It's a long way, you sure you don't want to sleep?" Michelle asked.

"No, I'm not tired.  I'm up, I washed my face with freezing water, I'm good." she laughed and turned the radio on softly.