Chapter 11

"Guys!" Alex exclaimed, and we turned to face him.

"We'll tell you in the car!" I told him, "Now be quiet, don't say anything about what you just saw." I pointed.

"We didn't kill anyone Juli, we just kissed." Austin laughed, pulling me into him.

"Maybe, but if people hear about it, a ton of Mahomies are going to kill me." I smiled up at him and his eyes grew as he realized what I said, and knew I was right. 

"Sh..." he moved over to Alex and covered his mouth. "Just go to sleep." Alex's eyes squinted, but then looked around the room like crazy.

I rolled my eyes, moving to the counter so I could check my camera. It had a full battery life, but needed a new memory card, so I dug through my bag until I found the case that is lined with about ten memory cards... give or take one or two. I quickly replaced it while the boys were wrestling behind me and then turned. Automatically I shook my head, idiots. "You guys ready!?" Dave barged through the door. "Ugh," he groaned, "I'll get them." he told me, but I put my hand over his chest, stopping him. 

"I got it." I said, not moving from my slouched position against the counter. "Austin." I said sweetly. Immediately, they both stopped and looked at me, they stayed frozen in their battle spots. Without another word, I rose an eyebrow and pressed my lips together. "You two done?" his eyes grew as they both stood up straight and walked towards us. When Alex went to Dave however, Austin walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face against my neck. "Yes?" I asked. 

"You're really cute when you're annoyed." I felt him smile against my shoulder. 

"Your relationship is weird." Dave said to me and Austin. 

He showed his face with the same smile as he laughed and looked back at Dave. "No, I walked in before and they were kissing. I was scared, man." Alex told Dave. 

"What?" Dave's eyes grew as he turned to Alex, then back to Austin and I. "Oh my God, what is happening?" he laughed a little. 

"I'm leaving." I mumbled before anything else was said. They all followed me out a few feet behind, enough for me to hear their conversation. 

"So you guys were making out in the other room?" I heard Dave and rolled my eyes. "Good kisser?" that got me interested. 

"We weren't making out," I smiled, "we just kissed a little. And yes, she's an amazing kisser." I smiled more. 

For a minute it was quiet and then Dave opened his big mouth, "I don't know if I trust your opinion. Alex?" I lifted my eyes to the ceiling, that's low. 

"Shut up, man." Alex said and then I heard a slap. "But, if it means anything, yes, she is amazing." I felt a light blush flood my cheeks. It is kind of nice to know, but still, it kinda made me feel like a slut. Well, no I can't say slut, but something like that. 

"Doesn't it bother you that she dated your best friend first." I lifted my eyes to the ceiling again. I swear, he says something stupid every time he opens his big mouth.  Especially since it doesn't bother him

So when we reached the elevators, I turned back to the boys, thinking of something venomous to say. "I just don't go for jerks who think they're hotter than they actually are, Dave." I shrugged and walked to Austin, leaning up to kiss his cheek. 

"Ha ha." Alex laughed. 

We explained everything to Alex and Dave in the elevators so they knew not to say anything. After they swore to stay quiet, we left the metal box and moved to the lobby. Everywhere you turn, there are girls screaming outside the glass windows. I smiled and took some pictures of him interacting with them through the window, using signs and putting his hands against the glass. "Your car is here Mr. Mahone." a man at the front desk told us.