Chapter 2

"Boys... Come on, wake up.  We're at the airport." Michelle shook them gently.  They groaned a little - making me let a giggle out - and then stood up from their leisurely positions.  I escaped the car and moved to get our bags with Michelle.  They trudged back to us and waited for their bags.  I flipped my carry on back pack over my shoulders and moved my camera to one side, then reached for my suitcase, but it was already on the ground.  I smiled, knowing Austin put it down, so I picked it up and stood waiting for them.  "Okay, lets go."

After checking everyone, and everything else in, we moved to where our plane would be and sat down.  A couple of girls have already noticed the groggy boys and asked for pictures.  They each took a few and then more and more started coming, so while Austin was enjoying all the attention, I pulled Alex to the side.  "Hey, I'm hungry, will you come with me to get food?"

"Yeah, come on." we started walking towards the Dunkin Donuts we saw a little way down the long line of stores and such.  "Thanks." he elbowed me, but didn't look at me.

"No problem." I laughed and elbowed him back.

"So what's been going on?  I haven't seen you in a while."

"Not much, I've been trying to fight boredom," he laughed, "what about you?"

"Same." we laughed.  We moved a few steps forward and then stood again.  "I hate lines." he muttered.

"You're so impatient." I laughed.

"Well then." he looked offended and that made me laugh more.

"Shut up, Alex." we moved forward again.

"We should order!" he exclaimed in a whisper, all I could do was fight laughter as I ordered a few bacon, egg, and cheese wraps for all of us and drinks to go with them.

"Yee!" Austin exclaimed softly when he saw us with the food.

"Hungry much?" I laughed and handed him the bag and his drink.  When we sat down Alex took out his phone and started texting.

"Who you texting?" Austin asked joking around because we know who it is.

"My mom." he said.

"Oh, I thought it was Sarah." Austin answered, disappointed, he was going to say that he was whipped - you can just tell after a while.

"No, we broke up, and even if we hadn't, she wouldn't have woken up." Alex rolled his eyes and grabbed a wrap.

'They broke up?  Hallelujah!  She was a fame whore anyways, she tried to hook up with Austin first, but we decided not to tell Alex that cause he was happy.  But they broke up!  Is that why he asked how everything's going?  Maybe he misses me...' 

All my thoughts raced through my head as I grabbed the smaller bag that's holding one of the wraps.

'He probably doesn't though, I mean come on, it was a while ago.  Anyways, we're friends now.  Friends is good.'

I decided and dropped the whole topic.

"Okay, so I got the three of you seated together and I'm right behind you." she told us as she studied the tickets.

"Sides!" the boys exclaimed and my eyes grew in fear of their shouts, but then I realized what just happened.

"Wait..." I muttered and they all laughed.

"We got our pillow." Austin laughed.

"Fine, but I'm sleeping on one of you.  Just take fair warning."

"That's cool." they answered and we all continued to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This Is Completely Not Real.  Alex Is Still With His GF Sarah (As Far As I Know)

Just Sayingg.