Betrayed By Our Own

Bellamy woke up dazed and confused in the underground bunker Jaha found. The bunker that started the conclave resulting in the winner's clan to be safe in the bunker during Praimfaya. He looked around, seeing Clarke and Jaha conversing as he slowly got up from the chair they had placed his unconscious body on.

The two noticed that he was awake as Bellamy stood up, narrowing his eyes in confusion towards the blonde. "What the hell did you do?" He asked Clarke, stepping towards the table as Jaha looked up at the young man.

"If only one clan could survive, it might as well be ours," Jaha answered as Bellamy glanced at Clarke, fuming with anger.

"Clarke, you agreed to this?" Bellamy asked the blonde once more and she stayed quiet as Jaha answered for her once more.

"It was her idea." Bellamy's eyes widened at the thought of her risking their people's lives who are still above us.

"We did what we had to do," Clarke informed him and he pressed his lips together, trying not to get too angry and lash out at his co-leader.

"How could you do this? There were only four warriors left and Octavia was one of them. She might have won," Bellamy spoke, trying to reason with these two.

"And she might not have," Jaha countered, earning the young man's attention as Bellamy stared at him with an unreadable face, not wanting to think that his baby sister is dead.

"Bellamy, you're right. She had a chance, but Luna was in the final four as well. Which means that there is an even better chance of nobody getting this bunker. Nobody surviving the end of the human race. Can you understand that?" Clarke asked, looking up at Bellamy as he scoffed quietly, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I-I can understand it. You did what you think you had to do, like always, but you can't – you can't expect me to stay down here not knowing what happened to my sister or even Y/N for that matter," Bellamy explained, getting emotional at the thought of losing the two people he loved most.

"We're not opening that door, son," Jaha mustered up and Bellamy glanced over at him, narrowing his eyes.

"You know what? I must have missed the election that made you Chancellor again," Bellamy spat, running his hands through his hair as the door to whatever office they were in open, revealing Abby.

"Y/N's becoming more stable, but she isn't awake yet," she spoke as she walked in, closing the door behind her as Bellamy swallowed the lump in the back of his throat. Y/N's here?

"Wait, what do you mean she's not awake?" Bell asked, glancing back towards Clarke. "What did you guys do to her?" He questioned, growling as he could feel the anger pulsing through his body. A gentle hand laid on his arm as he snapped his head back towards Abby.

"Hey... she's fine. She's been sleep deprived, so her body is taking a little more time to wake up. Y/N should be up in the next hour," Dr. Griffin softly spoke, giving Bellamy a reassuring smile as he let out a breath of relief. "While I was setting up the infirmary I heard people in the corridor. Did we win?" She asked, looking at the three of them as Bellamy shrugged.