{Ch.5}

Louis wakes up and heads to his room to get changed into a grey sweat with a hear, beanie, some grey shoes, and some black leggings. He puts a pair of boots on and remembers Harry's friends are coming over. He goes back to Harry's room and shakes his shoulder. "Haz..." "What?" "Your friends are coming over." "Oh Yeah." Harry gets up and sees Louis. "Good Morning Lou." "Morning, thanks for the date last night." "You're welcome, how're your cramps?" "Not too bad, but I do have mood swings." "It's fine, the others will be over at around noon time." "Ok." Louis kisses Harry's cheek and goes to leave. "Lou?" "Yeah?" "Wanna go on another date soon?" Louis smiles. "Sure, I'll hold you to it." Harry smiles and gets up. "Lou, will you be my boyfriend?" Louis kisses Harry with his arms wrapped around his neck and his legs around his waist. "I'd love too."

~

Harry's friends are now over and Zayn keeps looking at Louis' outfit. Louis ignores Zayn and talks to the others. "Hey, Louis?' "Yeah, Liam?" "I'm sorry about our date." Zayn looks at Liam. Louis smiles. "At least you said sorry." "Been on a date since ours?" "Yeah, been on a date and going on another with the same person." "This one a keeper?" "well, we're already boyfriends." Niall and Liam hug Louis. "Harry, find someone yet, you're always talking about one boy you liked in school." "Yeah." "Was it the boy?" "It was." Zayn walks in and turns to Louis. "Tell us more about your date." "Well, we went for a walk to a pizza place and then for a short walk then I got tired." "How's it end?" "W-we kissed and I went inside to bed." 

"When did he say you wanted to be together?" "After we kissed." Zayn nods. "Harry, how was it with the boy from school." "Great, went around, kissed and became boyfriends." Zayn moves his eyes from Harry to Louis. "Zayn, I know what you're doing and it's not true." "Louis, how's your boyfriend in bed?" Louis' face turns red and looks at the ground. "How about you Harry, How's  Louis in bed?" Harry looks at Zayn with a serious face. Louis looks up at Zayn and Harry knows what's gonna happen so he puts his arm in front of him. "Louis..." Louis keeps looking at Zayn and moves Harry's arm. Liam looks at Zayn. "How would you know?" "Who can't see Harry's heart eyes toward Louis." "Zayn, leave, you shouldn't be here today." "Why?" 

"All you do is talk about Harry this and Harry that, Louis doesn't like him." "He doesn't like you either Liam." "At least I said sorry, unlike you, you always have to bring it up." "Why do you bring it up all the time Zayn?" "Why can't I?" Niall smiles. "You like Harry, don't you." Zayn looks at Harry. "Yes, I like Harry, who couldn't love him." Louis walks away and goes to his room. "I know someone who might not like him." "Who?" "We've been saying it since this started!" Zayn turns to Harry. "Will you go on a date with me?" "Sorry, I have a boyfriend." "What's his name?" "Luke." "Louis, what's your boyfriend's name?" "Nick." "We should meet them." "When?" "next week?" "Sure." They talk for a bit and then Zayn, Niall, and Liam leave. Louis and Harry lay on the couch.

(In the other chapters, When Louis wears his outfits and has to go out, he wears a warm jacket.) Louis looks at Harry and smiles. "Hazza?" "Yeah?" "What's the date today?" "December, 23." "My birthday's tomorrow." Harry smiles and grabs his hand. "Wanna go to sleep?" "Yeah." Louis and Harry get up and go to his room. Louis' spent a lot of time in this room. "Lou?" "Yeah?" "C-can we t-try something?" Louis looks at him with wide eyes. "L-like what?" "N-not the whole way, j-just pleasurable feeling." "S-sure." Harry gently pushes Louis down on the bed and hovers over him. Harry smiles and kisses him. Louis kisses back. Harry grinds down on him. Louis melts into the feeling. Harry keep grinds on him until he feels his pants get wet. Louis smiles. 

"You made my pants stick with cum." "My pants are sticky too." Harry gets up and grabs two pairs of boxers. "Here." Louis looks at the boxers and gets up. "I-I'm gonna get a new p-pair of pants and something to sleep in." "ok." Louis leaves and goes to his room. He takes his leggings off and takes his panties off. He puts on a pair of red lacy panties and gets an extra long shirt to wear. He goes back to Harry's room and lays down. "Lou?" "Yeah?" "You're the best." Louis smiles and cuddles into Harry. "Hazza?" "Yeah?" "I-I know t-this is a w-weird question, b-but are y-you a v-virgin?" Harry smiles and nods. "Yeah, I am, and I'm guessing you're one too?" "yeah." Louis falls asleep while Harry runs his fingers through his fringe. Harry falls asleep after him.