{Ch.6}

Harry wakes his and wraps his arm around Louis' waist. He stops when he feels something lacy. "Lou?" "Hmm?" "A-are you w-wearing p-panties?" Louis opens his eyes. "Y-yeah, I h-hope you don't m-mind." "I don't mind." Louis smiles and closes his eyes again. "Happy Birthday, Lou." Louis smiles. "I have a present for you, been waiting since I found it." "What is it?" "You have to get dressed then I'll blindfold you." Louis nods and goes to his room and gets dressed.  "ready?" "yeah." Harry blindfolds him and helps him to the car after getting their jackets. "What is it?" "Wait and see, I've paid for this since last year." "A whole year..." "yeah, They made sure the whole thing was done." Louis smiles and waits eagerly for the surprise.

~

Harry stops the car and gets out. He helps Louis out and takes the blindfold off. Louis sees a shelter and looks at Harry. "R-Really..."  Harry nods and they walk in. "Hello, how may I help you." Harry covers Louis' ears. "Can you show us to the husky puppies, it's for his birthday." "Sure, follow me." Harry takes his hands away from his ears and they follow her. "Here you go." Louis looks and sees husky puppies. The puppies run over to them and jump up. Louis looks at the back and sees a pair of Huskies in the corner. One is red and one is black. "Haz, look at them." Harry looks over and sees them. He turns to the lady and she smiles. "They've been inseparable since they came here." "Siblings?"

 "No, they're not siblings, the black one is a boy and the other ones a girl." Louis turns to her. "C-can I go in t-there?" "Of course." The lady throws the ball and once the puppies run after it, she opens the gate and lets them in. "Watch out, some lick." Louis smiles and watches the two in the corner look at him. He sits beside them and Harry watches. Louis sticks his hand out and the puppy sniffs it. He wags his tail but the female one is shyer and tries to hide. Louis pets the black one and he lays in his lap. Harry sits beside Louis and the red one looks at him. She picks her head up and wags her tail. "She likes you." Harry smiles. "Probably the only girl." Louis giggles at that and watches as she gets up and lays in Harry's lap. Harry pets her back and she rolls over.

"Wanna get them?" Louis looks at Harry with hope in his eyes and nods. Harry gently moves the puppy and gets up. "Let's go and sign the papers." Louis sets the pup next to his friend and gets up. Once they get out and go to the front desk, they sign the papers and she tells them everything. "Do they have a name?" "The boy doesn't but one of the workers here named her Honey, got them about 1 month ago." "When can we take them?" "right after you look over the papers and we put them in a cage." Louis and Harry go sit down and look over the papers. "Hazza?" "Yeah?" "thanks for the best birthday gift." Harry smiles and kisses his forehead. "The puppies are ready." Louis gets up and looks in the cage at them. "Hi, Guys."

~

Louis sets the cage down and Harry locks the door and goes over to him. "Ready Lou?" Louis nods. "Let them free." Louis opens the cage and lets the pups out. The black one comes out of the cage first and looks around. He sniffs the ground and wags his tail. "how about you give him a name Lou." "Really?" "He's your gift." "But he's ours." "They're our babies." Louis blushes at that and looks at him [The Dog].  Louis kneels down near him and picks him up. "Shadow or Bee." "Well, we have Honey." "He should be Bee." The puppy looks at him and licks his face. "bee it is." The puppy is back on the ground and Louis watches Harry as he brings out a box with the words, 'toys' on them. "What's in there?" "Puppy toys, been hiding them, plus a dog bed."

Louis and Harry make a corner spot in 'Harry's' room - which they share mostly now. The puppies have been running around them. "Honey, Bee, come here." the puppies run over and jump onto the bed. "Night guys." The puppy yawns and lays down. Honey looks at Harry and walks over to him and rubs her head against him. "Good Night Honey." Louis looks at him. "Me or the dog?" Harry laughs. "the dog." The puppy crawls into the bed and rests her head on Bee. Harry gets into bed with Louis and smiles. "Wearing your lace panties again?" "yeah..." Harry smiles and kisses him. "Lou?" "yeah?" "C-can I give you a b-blowjob?" Louis blushes and hides his face. "I-I don't k-know..." Harry subtly rubs his hand over Louis' bulge and hugs him. 

"It's fine if you don't want to." "N-No, It's j-just d-different I guess." "How?" "We're friend turned boyfriends." Louis feels his bulge rub against Harry and looks at him. "It's fine." "Yeah..." "What?" "You can." Harry smiles at him and kisses him. "I won't hurt you, plus there's no pain, just pleasure." Louis nods and closes his eyes. Harry moves the blanket and looks at Louis' soft blue lace panties. "you look so sexy in panties, especially with an arse like yours." Louis blushes. Harry slides them off and strokes Louis' red prick. "Feel good?" "Yeah..."  Harry takes Louis into his mouth, hallows his cheeks and deepthroats him. Louis feels a word making its way to his mouth. "D-Daddy..." Harry looks at him and deepthroats him again. 

Louis knows his orgasm is embarrassingly close. Louis cums down Harry's throat and Harry swallows it all and pulls off with a pop. Louis smiles at him and Harry kisses him. "Ew, you taste like me." Harry nods and falls asleep. Louis looks over at the dogs and smiles. He and Harry have fur babies. He plays with Harry's curls and falls asleep. He dreams of the future with Harry.