{Ch.7}

Louis and Harry wake up and stay in bed until Liam calls them. "yeah?" "Hey listen, you think Louis would like something to have at home?" "Like what?" "Well, I thought he would like a kitten that got brought to the shelter I work at, been caring for it for about a week now." "Let me ask." Harry turns to Louis. "Lou, would you like a kitten?" Louis' eye sparkle with interest and nods. "yeah, he'd like the kitten." "Great, she's so cute, fluffy, all white with two blue eyes." "Just Louis." "Huh?" "Nothing, nevermind."

~

Louis got changes and sits on the couch with Honey and Bee. Harry sits beside him watching TV. They hear a knock and Louis gets the door. "Liam!" Louis gives him a hug and sees a fluff ball in his arms. Louis smiles at the cat then Liam. "Louis, I thought since Harry told me about your birthday that I could give you a gift." Louis smiles at him. "So, I got you this cutie from the shelter I work at." "Thank you." Liam hands the cat to Louis and she looks at him. "Hello there." Liam hears barking and looks at the couch to see two husky pups. "When you get the dogs?" "yesterday." "Hazza got them for my birthday." Liam looks over at Harry and smiles. "Anything else?" "Yeah, but That'll be kept secret."

~

Liam left and Louis has been sitting on the couch with the cat. "What's her name?" "Liam didn't say." "Well, she's a rescue cat." Louis looks at her and she meows at him. "Mist." The cat gets up and walks to the window and sits there. "Lou?" "Yeah?' "Niall and Zayn want to come over." "They can, I trust Niall." Harry tells them to come over and they do."Louis!" Niall gives Louis a hug. "Niall!" Louis returns the hug and Niall stops the puppies. "They're so cute." Niall goes over and pets the black one. The red one runs over to Zayn and barks. "Since when did you have dogs?" "yesterday." Zayn nods and looks over at Louis. Louis looks over at him and picks up the cat. "And a cat." Zayn nods. "So, Harry, how about dump Louis and go on a date with me."

"first off I can't dump Louis, we're not dating, second, I love my boyfriend." Zayn laughs and looks at Louis' outfit. "Well, Louis, nice outfit, short skirt don't you think?" Louis nods and watches Honey and Bee chase each other.  Louis gets up and goes to the cabinet. "Hazza?" "What?" "Can you get the pet food for me?" "Sure." Harry goes over and picks Louis up. "Harry!" Louis grabs the food and shakes his head at Harry. "Don't do that." Louis smiles at him and puts the food in the dog dish. Harry gets the cat food and feeds Mist. "You guys are too close. " Louis goes and sits on the couch. "You and Liam are close." Harry and Niall look at Louis. "What'd you say?" "I said, you and Liam are close too." Louis turns to see Zayn not blinking. 

"What's the matter with Zayn?" "Liam and he had a falling out." Louis nods slowly and gets up to hug Zayn. "I'm sorry, Zayn." "It's fine, Sorry about what I've been doing." Louis nods on his shoulder and lets him go. "I could help." "With what?" "You and Liam." Zayn nods and Louis sighs. "I guess if we're confessing then, I want to say two things." "We're listening." "One, Zayn, I'm sorry I treated you like I was." "It's fine, I was a jerk to you and Harry." Louis nods. "What's the second one?" "My boyfriend said he loved me." Louis turns to Harry and smiles. Niall and Zayn look at each other. "Why'd you guys hide it?" "We kept saying we were just friends and then took it too far." Harry goes over to Louis and wraps his arms around his waist. 

"How we doing this Liam and Zayn problem." "Project Ziam is in action, trust me with this." Zayn looks at Harry. "trust him." Louis turns to Harry and gets an Idea. "Zayn, invite Liam to the house tomorrow." "Why?" "Harry and I are going on a date, you two meet up here and all four of us will go." Zayn nods and hugs him. "Thank you." Louis smiles. "It's nothing." "So, was I right about our date, you had feelings for Harry?" "Yeah, and the date with Liam." "You had a date with Liam?" "Yeah...I hope you don't mind, he asked me."  "As long as it ended on a good note." "Ended the same way ours did." Zayn hangs his head and sighs. "I guess the only reason I wanted you in bed was because I missed Liam."