{Ch.4} First Date

Harry wakes up and decides that why not have their date today. He gets up and kisses Louis' forehead. "Lou, wake up, it's morning, get up and I'll make breakfast," Louis mumbles and turns over. "Lou, wake up." Louis bats Harry away and Harry decides to tickle him. "Lou, wake up, Love." "S-Stop Tickling!" Harry stops and hovers over him. "get up, we have a date today." Louis remembers and smiles.  Louis sits up and wraps his arms around Harry's neck, hugging him. "Haz?" "Yeah?" "Why'd you ask me on a date?" "You deserve a date where they won't want to get you in bed with them." Louis smiles and gives Harry a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Haz." " Now, do get ready." Louis gets up and goes to his room."

~

Harry knocks on his door at 7 pm and hears shuffling. "Lou?" "Yeah?" "Don't rush." Louis takes a deep breath and looks at his nails. They look good. He looks at his outfit and it looks cute. He looks in the mirror and remembers when he wore makeup for Harry so he sits down and does it to match his outfit. When he's done, he opens the door and sees Harry. "ready?" "Yeah." Harry wraps his arm around Louis' waist. They grab their jackets and head out. Louis smiles and leans into his side. Where are we going?" "To a restaurant." Louis watches as Harry brings him to the same restaurant, Liam and Zayn brought him. "Been here?" "Yeah, twice." Harry rubs his shoulder and turns around.  "How about you pick a place?" 

"I don't really know places, we've been here for 11 months and I mostly spend time in the house." Harry and Louis look around for a place and they decide on a pizza place. "How's it going so far tonight?" "Great, better than the last two." Harry pokes his side. "Don't talk about your other dates while on one with me." "Haz?" "Yeah?" "ever kiss on the first date?" "No..." They finish their meal and go for a walk. Louis still dreads the end of their date, he thinks it will end like the other two have. Louis lets out a yawn and cuddles into Harry's side. "Tired?" "Little." "Wanna go home and sleep?" "Yeah..." Harry and Louis head home and on the way, Louis gets carried by Harry. "Lou?" 

Louis stays asleep, so Harry opens the door the best he can and brings him to his bedroom. Harry goes to Louis' room and grabs some makeup wipes. He goes back to his room and wipes the makeup off. He smiles once he sees Louis' soft face under the makeup. "Lou..." "what?" "Open your eyes." "No..." Harry's eyes flicker to Louis' lips and he leans down. He presses his lips against Louis' and feels electricity shoot through him. Louis sighs and kisses back. Louis pulls away and opens his eyes. "I thought you didn't kiss on the first date?" "I made an exception." Louis smiles looks around and sees he's in Harry's room. "I'm in your room." Harry's mind makes connections before Louis can say anything. "Nothing's gonna happen, I promise." 

Louis nods and looks at Harry. "I'll be back in a minute." Louis gets up and goes to his room. He grabs a shirt that belongs to Harry. He's kept it. He takes his clothes off and gets dressed and goes to Harry's room again. "You found my shirt." "I've had your shirt." Harry smiles as he looks at the shirt on Louis. It's cute how big it is on him. It falls off his shoulder, showing his collarbones. "Come lay down, Lou." Louis makes his way to the bed and lays under the covers. Harry kisses his forehead and Louis blushes. "Was it true what Zayn said, was it because of me?" "Not you, the feelings I had towards you." Harry smiles and pecks his lips. "Get some sleep, the others are coming over tomorrow." "Why?" "They wanted to, just stick with me." "Okay."