{Ch.3}

Harry wakes up and sees Louis curled up. "Lou?" "Hmm?" "Wake up." Louis opens his eyes and sees himself next to Harry. "Morning." Harry props himself up and rubs Louis' tummy. Louis closes his eyes but the rubbing isn't working well. "You okay?" "No..." "What's wrong?" "Rubbing isn't helping." "It was helping yesterday." "I know." "My friend wants to go on a date with you." "Which one?" "Liam..." "oh." "What?" "I thought you were gonna say someone else." Harry smiles. "Wanna go on a date with Liam?" "Sure, I guess it's better than the date with Zayn." "Yeah..." "So I'll tell Liam and he'll tell me where and when." "ok." "Hazza?" "Yeah?"
"what happens if all the dates end with them wanting me in bed?" "He won't do that Lou, can you trust me?" "Yeah."

~

Harry got off the phone with Liam and told Louis about his date.Louis got ready, not doing his nails or makeup. "Lou, Liam's here." Louis goes to the door and sees Liam. "H-Hey Liam." "Hi, Louis." Harry pats Louis on the back. "Have a good time." Louis and Liam say bye and go to a restaurant. Louis has a great time, it's just missing one thing. The feeling of love. "Lou?" "Yeah?" "I hope you had fun." "It was great, thanks." "One more thing." "Yeah?" "Want to spend the night with me?" Louis shakes his head. "Why not?" "I've only spent the night at Harry's place, of course in my room." Liam grabs his wrist. "Just this once?" "I C-can't Liam." "It's because of Harry, Zayn was right." "N-no, Harry has nothing to do with this." Liam lets go of his wrist and walks out. Liam drives away and Louis calls Harry. "Lou?" "Pick m-me up."

~

Harry drives to the restaurant and picks him up. "What happened?" "Same thing." Harry comforts him. "Let's go home and watch some movies." Louis smiles and curls up on the seat and falls asleep. "Lou, wake up." Louis opens his eyes and looks at Harry. "Let's go inside and sleep." Louis gets out of the car and shivers. "Cold?" "Little bit." Harry wraps his jacket around him and they go inside. "C-can I sleep in y-your bed?" Harry smiles and brings him to his room.
Louis takes his scarf off and glasses off. Louis climbs into bed and cuddles up to Harry. "Lou, you okay?" "I don't know." "How was the date." "Good, just missing the love." "Liam does love you, you're just not finding the right person." Louis looks at Harry and figures out. "Lou?" "Yeah?" 

"will you go on a date with me?" Louis looks at Harry and smiles. "Sure." Harry smiles and kisses his forehead. "Get some sleep." Louis goes to sleep with a fuzzy feeling in his tummy.