Things we do

Krist's POV

"Ohoo it's really good" I said as I try every single foods in front of me.

"The taste suits you too right, Son?" I nudged Fiat who sits right beside me, and not long after that I see P'Oaujun choke and immediately take his drink. "Wth Krist! Stop that Mom-Son thing for a while pls. I need to finish my late dinner now?" He coughs without rest for a while and keeps on patting his chest. What's with him? I just asked Fiat about the food.

"Of course Mom!" He smiles at me. "-And now can you let me eat in peace, Mom?!" He rolls his eyes and emphasized some words, probably thinking the same as his partner. He is just like that, because he had his dinner a bit late so yea. I chuckle a bit and nodded at him indicating that I allow him to continue finish his plate. Ask no more. Noted.

I look around the room and found P'Jane yet I didn't find P'Sing. Where is he?

"P'Jane, where's P'Sing? Has he eaten?" I approach him who busily eats his food while watching some video from his phone. He nods answering me that P'Sing has already eaten. "And where is he? I saw him while ago here" I sit on the seat P'Sing just sat on.

"His stomach isn't well again. So he told me that he is going back to our room first.-"

"-Look at that. He ate. Yes. But the leftovers are still that much" I scanned his plate. Right. He didn't finish all the food.

"P' I'm going to your room okay!" I ask him that I'm about to go there looking for P'Sing.

"Okay.-"

"Eh, Krist! Krist!" I was about to open the door yet P'Jane stopped me. "Huh, P'Jane?"

"The medicine is in the bag. Search in the black purse one, okay? And tell him I'll be right back"

**

I arrived at his room and knock on his door "Who is it?"

Suddenly I remember what he did at the hotel when we were in Philippine. I try to trick him and changed my voice's tone "Room service, Sir!".

"I know it's you Krist! Don't try to trick me." Then he opened the door without waiting for me to come inside. I see him hop into his bed and playing with his phone.

"How did you know it was me? I try hard to changed my voice though" How? How the heck he knows it was me? Well yea I know my voice might not really convincing, but isn't he supposed to be confused first because I just said that line?

"Well you didn't hide. I saw you through the door's small hole." Right. Krist. You. Stupid. Lol!

I laugh at myself and feeling embarrassed in front of him.

**

"P', does your stomach still not in a good state? P'Jane told me earlier" I sit on his bed and continue talking to him. He nods while still keeping himself busy with the phone. "Uhm well it's getting better after I rest lil bit."

"Have you taken the medicine yet?" I reach for P'Jane's bag which is placed in his bed and search for the medicine. He shook his head. Uhm no! He is not going back home at this state. I don't allow that. He got stomachache and he has to take the medicine. I'm worried because we still have schedule tomorrow's evening. Smh.

"Ish! You need to take your medicine. Anyways I'm wondering why you have stomachache all of sudden. Did you eat something bad or what, huh?" Really. I remember he was okay when we practice for the last time, and I knew he went to celebrate his dad's birthday the day before we went here. So what's gotten into you?

"I don't know either. It just didn't feel good yesterday and no I don't want to take that. I'm fine now" He covers his mouth with one hand and the other one still busy with phone. Seriously. "Wth eat medicine! Don't be stubborn. That's my role to be stubborn!"