When you don't listen

Singto's POV

"Dad, text me once you got home, okay? Sorry I can't take you," I said as I opened taxi's door for him.

"It's alright, Son. I'll message you later. Good night. Get home safely!" He waves his hand at me and closed the door. The taxi then goes taking my dad back home.

After sending my dad off, I and P'Jane went to parking lot; taking the car for going back home. "Sing, but I can't go home tonight. Might be staying at another place because I got things to do," P'Jane told me as he drives.

"I know.. - "

"Hmm just drop me right there then, P'!" I point out to the near bus stop.

"Really? I can take you home first, it is okay! Where are you going, huh?" He stopped the car near the bus stop and I loosen the seat belt, ready to get out from the car. "You know me, P'.. doing errands." I scratch my head; feeling embarrassed. Sure P'Jane knows what I meant.

"What the.. - " He raised his eyebrows.

"Bye then. I'm going first, be careful okay!"

"Alright. Bye P'! Thank you." I bid goodbye to him and not long after that I stopped taxi and going to the place I sometimes go to.

***

Once the elevator stopped at the floor I'm heading to, I called this certain person immediately. Well I don't have to wait for long until he answered the call. "Dude, open the door for me pls. I'm in front of your condo right now." I smiled; standing still in front of the door.

By the time we ended the call, he opened the door for me; looking puzzled.

"Eh? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you go home now, after done with today's schedule?"

I comfortably enter his condo and sit on the couch; stretching my body. "I was going to do that, but I know someone been feeling bored these days. So here I am. Accompany you. The one who can't stand doing nothing even within minutes."

Krist's POV

"I was going to do that, but I know someone been feeling bored these days. So here I am. Accompany you. The one who can't stand doing nothing even within minutes."

This guy is annoying, really. I throw pillow at him, and making my way to the same couch. "I know it. You are here just to annoy me, right? Go back home now." I push his shoulder quite hard. "Ow Krist. It hurts, eh!" He strokes the part of shoulder I just pushed.

"No. I don't come here for that reason. P'Jane won't be home tonight, he has work to do. So I decided to go here instead. You're all alone too after all."

"But I remember I didn't message you any 'come here!', which sometimes that kind of text really lead you to come here immediately"

"Nah, I just want to meet you. Here I bought you something." He handed me a paper bag. "When someone has nothing to do, they tend to start looking for something. What is it? Of course it's food. So I bought you one. Aren't I so considering to you?"

I take the paper bag loaded with foods from him. How could he? Like.. I just started feeling hungry minutes ago, but I was too lazy to go down buy something; and here he is brought me some foods.

"Well as a person who just attended an event which was about healthy life eat organic and such yet ended up bought me junk food, you really are thinking of me, P! Thanks. Appreciate your effort!"

"So you're planning to stay here tonight?" I continued as I busily munching the food he bought me. He just nods his head. Excuse me? Have I approved your idea?