Just like any other day p.2

Singto's POV

"Available enough if I ask you to have lunch together?" I just saw the calendar and turns out that tomorrow's Valentine's day. Not long after that he replied me with Yes as an answer. "Are you sure? I thought you have classes until evening?" He makes sure that I keep the promise.

"Hmm actually, I have class till 2pm, so around that time you ok? It's more like.. late lunch?"

"Shh it's just so you. I knew it already. Okay call!" He just knows me too damn well.

"Okay. I'll call you tomorrow. Then I'm going to do my assignments first. See you tomorrow, Darl~!" I tease him like usual. He might not like it or vice versa but whatever I just like it when I did that.

**

The next day which is today and today is Valentine's day. Actually nothing special going on today, it's basically the same as the other day. I get up in the morning, having classes, yet I'm still happy because today I got to spend time with the beloved N'. It's valentine's day after all, mostly people spend the day with their beloved ones, and mine happens to be Krist. I sent a message to my dad earlier telling him happy valentine's day. Kinda feel sorry that I can't go home at the exact day because after the appointment with Krist, I still have a meeting with college friends to discuss about next project, so I decide to go home the next day.

"Dude, the café around our university, okay?" I call him right before I start the last class for today. "Isn't it quite far from there, P'? We can go to a diff café if you want." In the other line, he questions me. "Nah it's okay. I will go there. Already in my last class for today, talk to you later. Happy valentine's day!"

Without me knowing, the class ended lil bit late. The lecturer even gave us more tasks to do. So after it ended, I hurriedly go to our favorite café right away because I know someone would be sulking all day because I'm not right on time. Moreover I was the one who asked him first. Hm Singto you just..

We made an appointment at two half thirty. My class ended at 2 pm so I thought that will do fine yet it fails me. I arrived there late for about fifteen minutes. My eyes search for one person only and find him looking out at the window, with one hand supporting his chin, looking all bored because of waiting for me. I rush to the table and have a seat in front of him. He kinda looks shock of my sudden and late appearance. "I'm so sorry. Did you wait for long?" I said as my face tells that I'm worried. It's because I was the one who set the time to meet up yet I was the one who got here late. "You think?!" Oho really not a good answer.

Krist's POV

P'Sing told me that we're gonna meet at our favorite café at 2:30 pm. So I arrived there before that time. I search for him but find none, so I thought he's gonna be little late. Fine then it's not even the time yet so I decide to search for a table first. I chose the table near the big window. While waiting him got his ass here, I recall the last call by him and it got me startled. He just poured out the happy valentine's day word to me before hung up. I was about to dropped my phone that time. You really can't predict this guy..

It's the time now. Still no sign from him arrived here yet. From being so excited until I get bored right here waiting for him. Then few minutes later he arrived and sit front of me. With heavy breath he tries to talk, "I'm so sorry. Did you wait for long?"

"You think?!" My sullen face can no longer be covered. I was okay before because I thought he would be late not more than ten minutes, but he did. That's your bad, then. "I'm sorry, Krist. My last class was done lil bit late so that's why I just got here right now". He nudges my fingers. I sipped my drink that I had ordered before, which is almost gone. Hm.