Scored

Singto's POV

"P'Jane I'm going to sleep for a bit okay. Let me know when rehearsal starting" I said to P'Jane while laying my tired body on the couch. Fyi we are now at the venue already, in the waiting room to be exact.

Because we still have time until the rehearsal starting, so I decided to rest for a bit. I couldn't sleep last night because I had to finish my school's project and the dateline is approaching. Kind of stressing me but what can I do? Need to finish it little by little.

It's amazing isn't it? That I can even sleep when everyone's making noises. Well we kinda share the room. Not a deep sleep though, but at least I can close my tired eyes for a while. I was in my light sleep when I heard familiar voice, and it's no other than Krist. The disturber.

I can hear him singing and I bet that he just teased me again. Not long after that, I open my eyes because I feel disturbed by him because he was so noisy. "Errgh Kristtttt!"

He laughs constantly at me and even recorded me with his phone. This guy really!!! He was standing beside me, playing with his phone, pretty sure he is in process to share that video to his personal social media. I sigh and try to close my eyes again, then I dragged Krist with my left foot to the corner. I surrounded him by my left foot on the other bench. Served you right, Kit!!

"Oh P'!!!" He complained and tried to escape. "No no. You stay there! That's what you got when you disturb my sleep" I said as my eyes still closed.

Krist's POV

"I got cornered here. I also want to talk with the others too!!!" I said as I recorded P'Sing who sleeps at the couch and to them who are talking excitedly at the other side.

I look at P'Sing and even focusing on his sleeping position. It's not really comfortable though. Sure he looks quite tired. Actually I know he didn't sleep right on time last night but the urge inside me to disturb him.. OMG just cannot handle it. "P'. Don't you feel uncomfortable? Look at your position." I nudge his left foot gently with my legs. "Nah it's okay. I didn't really sleep though. Just need a rest" He said to me as he fixes his sunglasses.

"Can you let me off?" I beg at him to let me off but he won't let me easily. "No no. You stay right there."

**

Time's up. Rehearsal is starting. P'Sing already awake from his sleep and we go up to the stage. It is four hours before the event start. We practice for the last time. With the thoughts of the last fan meeting (maybe or maybe not), we're all doing our best to show what we have to our fans.

In between our rehearsal, I feel like I want to use a bathroom. So I ask for permission and then straight to the bathroom. After I'm done with my business, I rush to the stage and at the moment I'm about to heading up, the door caught my ankle. I cry out a bit, feeling the pain alone. It's not that bad actually, but I startled for real.

**

By the time rehearsal's done. Peoples surrounded me while I sit on the couch at the waiting room. "Why? What happened?" P'Oajun asked me and so do the others. "It's okay. Just bumped into the door so yeah. Got hurt lil bit but no worries." I give them an okay sign. Don't worry.

"That's what you got after you disturbed my sleep though. Lol!" P'Sing who sits opposite me suddenly teased me back. "1 : 1 babyyyy~!" He continues as he busily munching some chips. Errgh Singtuan.

Singto's POV

You probably already knew that we're always having a fan signing first before the fan meeting event. As usual I and Krist sit side by side. We have a lot of fun signing, talking, taking a picture and even do some skinship with fans.

"Krist, give me the marker near you, please!" I ask him without looking at him because I was focused on trying another marker which turns out isn't working out well.

"No." He answered with his typical annoyed tone.

"Eh why? Mine isn't working that well. Now give me!"

"No" He insisted. I turn my head and look at him. Think I know why. So he wants to play. "Come on, give me the other one!" I asked him playfully.

"Noooo" He starts to look at me with his cranky face. I chuckled a bit, laughed more inside.

"Give me yours, then" I smile at him and as if he knows the reason behind my smile, he gives me new marker that I asked him before. "Huh, there you go!"

I laugh at him "Thank you krub, darl! So... is it 2 : 1 or...?"

"No! Giving up the freaking marker you asked doesn't count. It's 1 : 2. I won" He said still with his annoyed face. "How so? You give up first!" I seek for a reason why he got two scores. "Because I didn't give you my own marker! So I won and P', I want two cups of ice Americano also two packs of chips. Noted that!"

"Maan I tell ya, that is really ridiculous. What a random requests you got there! How come you just ordered your older bro like that?" I told him while signing other posters we got to give them to the fans.

"I'm sorry krub but that's what you get when you play with me!" He pulled out his tongue, mocking at me. I hit his head not so hard though as a revenge, "Sorry not sorry krub. But this is also what you got from me. Next time, I'll make sure I got you real hard" I warned him a little early.

-----

Write based on photos and videos that I found. Added little bit of salt and there you go. Enjoy!! :)