T W O

Kathleen's POV
After we ate we all gathered to the living room. I thank GOD that Juliana's mansion was big. I mean she's lucky though she lives with EXO. We are HIDDEN fangirls of them only our friends in our class knows. Since Yana unnie threatened them that if they tell anyone she would beat them up. And one of them tried to she almost beated him up thank GOD my words could let her behave.
"Hello? Earth to Lynlyn?" Yana said waving her hands Infront of me. And they call us PARTNERS IN CRIME. Coz the both of us are really close.
"Yana unnie it's getting akward"I said as I glanced EXO.
"Pfft.... Okay fine...yah we'll go upstairs and have some FUN" unnie said which made me burst out laughing as I remembered the things that happened earlier. Then unnie dragged me to her room. Then we both bursted out laughing.
"Again?"unnie offered getting her tab. Then I nodded. Then we laughed again. Then we heard a knock so we quickly stoped and hid the tab. Then unnie went to the door and when she opened it.
"O-oh ahhmmm..... Chanyeol-ssi? You're here?" She said trying not to laugh. I could see it in her face really.
"Well I wanted to hang out with YOU TWO"he said.
"Ayy....pisti saon Naman ni nato?"she muttered
"What do you say?"Chanyeol asked.
"Ayyy~ wala~ ayy...pisti ahmmm.... Nothing ana ko NGA gwapa ka"she said and I laughed.
"Okay so not letting me in?"he asked. Then I laughed harder because he didn't know what Juliana unnie said.. then unnie ushered him to come in then I got the tablet and closed he YouTube app.
"Why is she laughing?" He asked while narrowing his eyes on me. And I just tried not to laugh. pfft 
"Well don't mind her she has a mind of a crazy cat" unnie said trying not to laugh in front of him. Then they sat on the carpet.
"Nice room"he said.
"Yeah whatever"Juliana spatted at him while she was texting her brother Gavin.
"Wow I never knew you could be this cold"he said
"Kapila pa man Jud ko mo ingon nga IDC?"she asked.
"Pangutan.a na siya oh"i said.
"God aliens so why don't we play a game?"chanyeol suggested.
"I'm sorry I gotta go"unnie said walking out. Then I automatically followed her.
"Unnie! Unnie! Wait! What's wrong?!"I shouted but she ignored me then she grabbed her small bag and shoved her wallet and phone inside and swung it on her shoulder. Then she turned around and wiped the side of her cheek.
"*Sobs*I'm fine don't tell the others that I left"she said and walked away.
"Yah is she alright?"Chanyeol asked and I shook my head.

Juliana's POV
A while ago my brother's girlfriend texted me that he got into a fight and got some injuries and was stabbed in the stomach. So I excused myself and got out. Then here I am outside hailing a taxi but it was already 12:00 a.m. what would come in that time anyway? Then I lost hope and dropped on the floor not caring if I would get dirty. Then...
"Yah! Are you alright?"D.O came by my side and I qiuckly wiped my face and smiled weakly.
"Yeah of course why not?"I lied then D.O frowned.
"Ya know you are so brave even if you are crying you still manage to smile and say those kind of words, it's okay to cry if you're not feeling well"he comforted and gave me one of those dashing smiles he gives his fans. Then I shook my head. And tears rolled down my eyes
"ARGGHHH! These freaking tears won't stop dropping!"i said.
"Why? Tell me about it" he said but I shook my head.
"Can you at least bring me to the hospital?" I said instead.
"Why? Are you sick?"he said touching my forehead then I shook my head.
"My brother..... He got into a....a fight then he got stabbed and he's in serious danger"I said then tears started rolling again.
"It's okay I won't tell the others come on" he grabbed my wrist and brought me to his car and he drove.
"I never knew idols can drive"I muttered.
"You think I can't understand English?"he asked. Then I shook my head.
"I meant that"I said.
"Where to?"he asked.
"Go left"I said.....brother I'm coming wait for me please. Don't leave me yet.