N I N E

Love Me Right| Been Through
Kathleen's's POV
I sighed and leaned back on my car seat. I don't know but earlier Jules called me for dinner in her place. Seems like she's in a good mood. My car parked outside the gate. I thanked my driver and got out. The gate opened as if cue of my arrival. I went in. And saw a pink haired guy with the EXO members playing our game 'Little Big Planet™'. Then i saw Jules in the kitchen cooking.

"Mmm...murag lami ang pagkaon nato Karon ahh(seems like the food's yummy tonight)" I said which made Juliana smile.

"Of course awa Ra gud ni ang nagluto oh(just look at the one who's cooking)" she said pointing to herself. And I laughed at her certain gesture.

"Wow....it smells good." The pink-haired guy said who I just realized was Luhan.

"Wait...why is Luhan here?"I asked.

"Well, I don't know why he's actually here but, yeah, he's here" she said.

"Food's ready!"she called.

"Luhan stop Baekhyun!! Please! Hyung! Hyung!"Sehun shouted well, Baekhyun was pushing him so he can pick a seat.

"Guys, why aren't you talking to Juliana lately?" Luhan asked helping Juliana set the table.

"Hmm? No it's okay, I... i....I started it"she slightly whispered at the last part.

"Huh? Waeyo?" Luhan. Then Jules shrugged.

"You know you're so talkative."she said.

"Jules don't change the topic, oh and hi, luhan" lending his hand which I nervously accepted.

"Look I'm sorry guys, it's just that--"
Juliana started but was cut off by Chanyeol.

"It's just that what? You don't have the guts to confront sluts for us? Or it's just that you can't face them?"

Uh-oh

"Hey jules-"I tried to calm her down but....

"You don't just know what you're talking about aren't you? You keep on blabbering about me not facing those bitches yet you don't even know there freaking attitude! And now you're telling me to face them and get beaten up for you, as if we're friends?! Huh, unbelievable you guys should win an award for this too. And eat up, nevermind about me eating, I lost my appetite" Juliana said and stormed to her room.

"She has a point Chanyeol, don't think she's too dumb to face those kind of stuffs for you guys. She tried it once. And she won't let it happen twice." I said sitting down to eat.
They were all quiet after that. Then I glanced at them again. I sighed and dropped my spoon and stood up.

"Guys, listen, you barely even know her, yet you're doing things as if you guys are close. You should at least try to understand her situation. Come here follow me" I said and led them to the living room. We sat in the floor.

"One semester ago, a gang of girls went up to Juliana and told her to stay away from a popular guy. But then, that certain guy was the one who keeps on going to her. They both were friends. So she kept on avoiding him. Then one day, Gavin, her brother, was beaten up so she cried, then that guy was there to comfort her. So, unexpectedly, the gang was there. So when she was alone they....they, they beated her up, she got a lot of bruises because of that. Then that guy, the popular one, scolded the girls. So, to protect Juliana, he dropped out of school and never came back. Juliana, she's a persistent girl. She doesn't want to loose anyone... especially when it's because of her. She knew that the guy dropped out at the last day there in the school. So she cried for how many days. That guy was her friend even before us. You should at least understand her. Her past was like a living nightmare. It always runs through her head. So that's why. Oh, and she even lost her parents before that. So you can call her broke" I explained. Then they all fell silent with eyes full of guilt.

"Now go bring her food"I ordered looking at Chanyeol.

"What? Why me?"Chanyeol asked then we all glared at him. Then he raised his arms.

"Okay, okay"he said