T H R E E

Juliana's POV
When we arrived I qiuckly ran to the front desk.
"Ate,ate,ate asa si kuya?" I asked.
"Ginoo ko Juliana nganong Karon paman Ka niabot. Naa sa ER fourth bed." Greven unnie said. Thank God that I was her close friend. Then I ran to the fourth bed as unnie said. Then I opened the curtain and saw my brother lying down.  Shet I forgot D.O.
"Chrisha unnie, stay here for a bit please I forgot about my friend."I said and she nodded. I ran to where I last saw D.O which was on the waiting area. I saw him surrounded by a lot of people. Like A LOT. So I ran up to them pushing my body into the crowd then I saw D.O poor him. Then I stood in front of him then he looked surprised at first then I got the paper from his hands and gave it to a random person.
"OKAY THATS ENOUGH! PATI DITO SA HOSPITAL GANYAN ANG MGA UGALI NYO?! PAGTARONG MO DIHA HA! PAMARUKON TA MO RON! HAWA!"I said in a frustrated manner. Then they snickered and walked away. Then I looked at him worriedly.
"You okay?" I asked expecting a lecture but he just smiled and nodded.

"You can go home now though thanks for the ride"I said but he shook his head.

"Nope I'm not leaving you here"he said.

"But---"

"Yah, I'm fine I don't care about them I am completely used to it so let's go"
He said and pulled me.

"Do you know where?"I asked and he nodded.

"I heard your talk even if I don't understand it, I only understood the ER fourth bed though" he said and I just smiled. Then when we were in front of my brother's bed I looked at Chrisha unnie's expression. It was shocked slash, surprised and slash tired. Then I sat beside Chrisha while D.O sat across us.

"Donsaeng why is D.O-ssi is here?" Unnie asked. I sighed and explained what happened. And she nodded. And I held my brother's hand.

"The doctor said the stab wasn't so deep but yeah he lost much blood, but at least it was bearable." Unnie said and I nodded. I felt my tears forming at the edge of my eyes now. Seeing oppa in this situation always affects me. This is his second time that he himself got into a fight. Then my tears started to roll down my cheeks again.

"Jul, I have to go now take care of your brother okay, my dad is going to scold me if I take long."she said and bid us goodbye. Then I was silently crying. Then D.O sat beside me.

"Hey, it's okay he's going to be fine. Stop crying now okay? I think you're brother would not like to see you cry" he said rubbing my back.  Then I calmed down.

"It's just that he is too careless. This is the second and I'm getting really worried. That's why I took medical school just in case. He's loosing too much blood now. And he gotten really far." I blurted out, out of the blue.

"Hey, you know? You're such a good person, friend, and a sister. That's why everyone cares about you. And I know that your brother will never leave you because of that. He cares for you very much, even if I don't know you guys yet but I know because I've been through that"he said.

"Wait, you have brothers?"I asked.

"No but the members are like brothers to me"he replied and I nodded. Then brother mover his hand. I looked at him and he was awake. Then D.O called the doctor, don't ask me how. Then after the check-up the doctor said that he's doing well and he could be released tomorrow I mean this afternoon. Since it's already 1 in the morning.

"Juliana uli sa, adto sa sa balay kaw, katug sa(Juliana go home, sleep first)"he said but I shook my head.

"Dili ko mo uli kung ingani pa ni imong itsura( I won't go home if you're looking like that)"I said and he shook his head in disbelief.

"Uli sa la--(I said go ho--)"I cut him out.

"Dili lagi way mobantay nimo(no, no one will watch you)"I said. Then he gave up.

"Pero kuya, please don't pick a fight na, kapoy na kuya, please di nako Kaya nga ma.wa ka, kay kita ra baya duha wala na si mommy og si daddy(but oppa, please don't pick a fight already, its tiring already oppa, coz it's just us mommy and daddy's not here)"I pleaded and he teared up and pulled me in a hug.

"BB, sorry ha, sorry kung go kapoy naka. Sorry kung di ko kahatag sa imong mga gusto. Sorry kung--(BB Im sorry okay, sorry if you are tired, sorry if I can't give you what you wanted,sorry if--)"he said but I cut him out.

"Kuya, ayaw na okay ra, basta ayaw Lang Jud og biya, kay magpakamatay jud ko bahala Ka(oppa, stop it it's Kay, just don't leave me, coz I will really kill myself)"I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Promise, I won't"he said as I broke the hug. Then D.O fake coughed.

"A-ah sorry I forgot you were actually there"I said. Then my brother's eyes widened.

"Psst...Julia, nganong naa ni siya diri?(why is he here?)"oppa asked. Then I sighed and explained what happened earlier like ate Chrisha's.

"Oh~ o-okay....D.O-ssi....thank you" he said. And I smiled.yeah thanks.