S I X

Love Me Right| D.O's Confusion or Jealousy?
D.O's POV

After she walked out I was left bewildered crouching Infront of her seat. Kathleen, her friend, patted my shoulder.

"Oppa, she's just like that because she knows there's......... There's a lot of sluts here which are so judgemental, she just wants to save her self from being the top topic with being close to you, just please understand her" she said. I heaved a sigh and sat in the seat beside her. Then she came back with a surprised look on her fsce. And slumped on her looking bewildered. Then she shook her head and laid her head on her arm.
'saving herself? From sluts?'

'are they really that judgemental?'

'are they harming her?'

'have she tried being judged?'

'okay, D.O you have to force her to be with them, okay?'

"D.O! Are you listening?" The teacher shouted.

"N-ne saesang-nim" then she nodded and the class stsrted.

~*~
"Yah Jules, Jules wait up"instead of waiting she ran with a guy guess they were racing. She looks like having fun.
She looks really pretty when laughing. She looks good with that uniform of hers with that skirt just sets 3 inches above her knee and then gray rubber shoes.
"Yah, earth to D.O?" Gabriel waved her hands Infront of me.
"Mianhe" I said. And she giggled and I realized the both of us were left behind the others were running to the other building.
"D-di I make you wait?"I asked and she shook her head and smiled.
"I decided to not leave you behind it's bad if you leave an idol" she said.
'Damn she's sweet' Yah D.O what? Sweet pfftt, forget it.

"Yah hurry up!" She called. Then I picked up my pace an walked beside her.

"I'm sorry about Jules, she's just really careful and doesn't want things to fall on her" she said. I looked at her.
"H-huh? No, it's okay, it's just that it-- it feels lonely without her, we just had a good interaction before we came here." I said honestly.
"Well I don't know about that but I'm pretty sure you're not gonna get over it easily......that guy racing with her was the famous Joon Tae Woon. Then BTS and EXO came so he lowered his rank of being famous. But yeah, he's Julia's friend and she convinced him that as long as he's her friend she's always going to treat him popular. So yeah, he doesn't care." She said.
'But why can't she treat me like she does to him?'

"Anyways, this is the school's cafeteria, you just need to swipe your I.D. then your good to eat. And it's free." She says excitedly while I felt lonely inside. I swiped my I.D. and went inside and get food. Ahead I saw Juliana with the Tae Woon guy I guess. She was laughing while getting food to her plate. I sighed and asked myself.
'whats gotten into D.O you've been acting all weird?'
"They're sweet aren't they?.... They look like a couple. *Sighs* I envy them" Gabriel said and we sat down on the chair across Juliana's place. Guess she's having fun with them.
'why can't she treat us just like them?'

'why can't we be close to her?'

'why can't we just be friends in public?'

'why is she cold towards me?'

'why can we just talk like friends at least?'

'why can't she just forget those sluts and be with us?'

'why won't she consider our feelings?'

'why can't she just give me attention?'
_______________________________________

What's up guys Juliana here not Juliana over there ☝️☝️ but me the Author. So honestly at first I didn't want to use my name but Kathleen keeps on forcing me to just use our names. So in jin's name.
It's actually just Jean but we like to use Jin for short. And sometimes in her POV's I use 'Vien'. I'm just making things clear don't get confused or something. And for Jin like in BTS I'll just use Seokjin so yeah. That's all for today
And reminders my watty's going crazy. So if there's a doubled chap don't blame me. If there's no (part 2) then that's an exception. So see you or whatnots in the next chapter. Goodbye!......