F I V E

Love Me Right| don't come near me
Juliana's POV

So here I am now riding to school at 5:30 since I woke up early. And don't worry I'm not a show off I'm riding a bike so schoolmates and classmates won't think I'm rich. Yes, I don't want them to think I'm rich and I really don't wanna be popular. But they say that I'm worthy of being popular because I'm smart, globe, TM, talk n' text. Jookke I'm yes, smart, and they think I'm pretty, kind, generous, and stuffs that pops have. So I'm now in front of the school gate. Parking my bike at the parking lot. Then a van came in so I was practic'lly taking off my helmet. 'jules just ignore it it's just a bunch of school kids who are just too good for me so ignore, ignore, ignore'. So I walked to the school campus. Then someone held my shoulder.
"Hey you're just going to ignore me like that? You're mean" D.O popped out of nowhere.
"The phuc-- yah why are you here?" I asked.
"I'm going to school pabo" he said.
"Awwww, D.O trying to pull out a joke with julie-julie" I teased.
"No I'm not really, I'm seriously going to school here, and not just me...."he said which unconciously made me turn around seeing the 'Big Hero 9' wearing our uniform. ' Jules just remember to not drop your jaw to the ground because you don't wanna be in a mess right?'
"Ummmm....Jules you okay"D.O asked.
"Ummmm....ne i-i'll j-just.....see you later!"I said running away from them. Which I bumped on someone. And this human being dropped his/her things.
"Ayyy~ sorry"i said picking this human being's things up.
"K-kw-kwenchana"he said. I looked up and saw.
"Yah! Jungkook-ssi! Come here!" RapMon shouted. I know.... don't ask. 'jules please don't faint now I know your favourite idols are in your phucing school because it's the only school that has Korean classes and Korean language so don't faint.'
"U-ummm....mi-mianhe bye"I said hurriedly.
"Yah! Unnie! Are you crazy?! You just bumped on an idol and you're just going to walk away?!" Jin shouted.
"Okay, okay, sorry na, and besides what will I do? Fangirl? Ask for an autograph? Get to know him? Be friends? Shake hands? Acting all cutey and kind?"I asked and they nodded.
"Woah, woah, woah, that's a big NO! Ladies, a big NO!"I said walking to the classroom. But he thing is when I went in the classroom.
"No!"I whined sticking to the door frame like my life depended on it.
"No, no, no, no, no"I whined, pouting, walking lazily to my seat which I took the back portion. I laid my head on my arm. Still whining.
"Yah! Juliana-ssi? What's wrong? Did your brother got ill again?" D.O's voice was heard. I raised my head seeing him Infront of me crouching down. Then I laid me head shaking me head.
"Go away" I said while my head was between my arms.
"Bwo? Wae?" He asked.
"Just go away.....don't come near me" I said.
"Yah! What's wrong? Is there somebody bothering you?" He asked.
"Yes! There is!" I said finally raising my head.
"Who?"
"You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, and you," I said pointing to the Exo members.
"Huh? Wae?" He asked. ' gosh I'm getting irritated'

'jules calm down, it's not like they wanted to come right?'

'yeah but they're gonna stick with me then they'll get the wrong intentions'

'ahh~ right, it's because you're their friend'

'ahh~ friend? Friend agad (suddenly)'

"Just don't come near me go with, Kathleen, Jin, Gabriel, or Faith, just not me" I said walking out.