E I G H T

Love Me Right| Luhan's back
Juliana's POV
After class I went straight to Kathleen's place.

"Hey, Lyn wanna hang out later? Just...us?"I asked.

"Hmmm....oka-....sorry I'm busy...sorry Jules gotta go"she said and walked out.

"Hmm...this is new, she'd always say yes when I ask her.....oh well we're going home alone then"I said but hand grabbed me. I turned around it was Chanyeol. He put his arm around my shoulder and looked at me.

"What? It's your fault for not talking to me since you left"he said and led ourselves out of the room. Then the girls were glaring at me. So I took off his arm from my shoulder.

"Yah, so what if I don't talk to you? It's my choice not yours....and leave me alone"I said and left him.

Chanyeol's POV
After she said those I was left there watching her walk out.

"What's gotten into her?" I asked myself.
"Yeah, I've been asking the same thing as well" D.O popped out beside me.
"Yeah, she haven't talked to us since then" Baekhyun said.
"It feels lonely inside" Sehun pouted.
"Hey, guys where's Juliana?" Kai asked.
"She walked out" I replied. Then the 9 of us were in he hall.
"Well, let's go? We still gotta practice." Suho said who was replied with our groans.
"Well, come along now, we got a lot of things to catch up on" he said.

~*~

When we arrived we saw a black car by the gate.
"Are we expecting visitors Mr. Kim? (EXO'S manager)" I asked.
"I don't know maybe one of Agassi's friends?" He replied.
"Oh~ okay...wait agassi?"I asked.
"Ne, ms. Juliana is the niece of Mr. Lee" he replied.
"WHAT?!" The 9 of us exclaimed.
"Like Mr. Lee, like Lee Soo Man?" Baekhyun asked. And he nodded. Then we hopped of the van.

'is that why she's avoiding us?'

'or it's just she's thinking lowly of us'

When we went in I saw....wait
"Luhan?!" We all exclaimed.

"Wait who?" Juliana asked walking out of her room. Her eyes widened.

"LULU!!!" she exclaimed and ran towards Luhan and hugged him.

"Oh may gahdd shet....Luhan! God you didn't call!" She scolded and pouted.

"Mianhe, I just wanted to surprise you. And I'm not surprise to find EXO here too" luhan said.

"Luhan?" Sehun asked still can't believe on what's going on.

"Come here you idiots"he said as he spreads out his arms and Juliana backed away knowing that we'll attack him. Then we all have him a hug. I glanced at Julian she was smiling. Then she walked away.

"Tita go rest first I'll do the chores today, you've been working for a while now."she said.

"But agassi"

"It's okay, I'm not a baby anymore" she said smiling at the maid.

"Okay, but don't work much alright?" The maid asked.

"Okay, now go" and as if cue we broke the hug.

"Okay, so guys what are we going to have for dinner?" She asked from the kitchen.

"The vegetables that you used to cook for me Jules, I missed it"luhan answered.

"You mean Chapsuy? I'm not in the mood for dry food today" she said.

"Mmmm....but I want it....please...it's been a long time since I tasted it "luhan said doing an aegyo. And she laughed.

"Okay, okay, but I'm just gonna make sinigang in the mix so, yeah if you guys want to play, there's a PS4 and an Xbox in the playroom." She said.

"Yes! Thanks jul!" Luhan exclaimed ushering us to follow him.

'at least our luhan is '