Chapter 5 - The River

It had been three days since the attack. Three days since she had seen the scarred bonobo. Azaakeena was surprised that there was still an ape in the area and wondered where the rest of his people were. She couldn't dwell to much on it. Keena simply didn't have enough time to be dill dallying around. She had food to find, little apes to clean and teach, to mother.

However today she finally released that she needed to have a bath. She was filthy. More than just flithy she stank to high heaven.

Keena saw Shadow playing with the litte ones. It was a warm sunny day. "Shadow, I'm going to clean myself at the river. Be back later."

Shadow nodded his head in acknowledgement as Azaakeena left for the river.

He grumbled quietly to himself. Koba had decided to go fishing as he had gotten bored watching the human. She was truly pathetic. Disgusting and not to mention very dirt...

Koba's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of splashing. He looked up. The human female was at the river too. He put his spear down on the river bank and watched her. What was this stupid human doing?

She dived into the water, a minute later she resurfaced most of the dirt was gone. She flipped her mane backwards and the warter splashed up and behind her. As she brushed her hair it revealed that her hair was like fire. It glowed and shone brightly as the sun hit it. Keena's skin was as soft and pale as snow. There was no imperfections that Koba could see.

Koba didn't even notice how his mouth slowly lowered and his fur bristled up. Not beacuse he was cold but because he was so taken with the beautiful and elegant creature before him that his body reacted to his thoughts. It reacted to his urge to rut with the human female.

And suddenly it hit him like a tun of bricks. He, was aroused, by this flithy vile thing. He was so revolted by this one thing that his erection immidently vanished. All traces of his lust was gone in an instant. He snarled softly and wanted to kill something.

Koba looked back at her. She had a soft trace of a smile as she saw him. She waved a little. He rolled his eyes. She had seen him. He saw her frown then continue to bathe. As her hair moved back and fowards he noticed her breasts. They were a rather nice size. Koba noticed that they would fit perfectly in his hands. His memeber quivered. His lust had returned. Koba once again noticed and quickly left the river returning to his cave. Before Koba reached the entrance he vomited. The very thought of Mating with a human made him sick. He was no longer hungry and went to bed in a foul mood.

"Stupid Human!" He grumbled.

XD Hahaha I'm sorry you don't know how much I was laughing as I wrote this chapter. Poor bloody Koba! XD