Chapter 8 - Need

Azakeena awoke with a some slight discomfort in her abdominal area. With a start she rememberd the events before passing out. Koba had rutted with her. An act that adults did with one another. She had never noticed till now that she had in fact grown up. She wasn't a child or an apeling any longer.

Keena slowly looked around. Shadow and the little ones were all asleep in their corner in the nest. She smiled to herself. They were resting quiet peafully. She frowned. Where was Koba? Still groggy and sore she found it difficult to stand. Walking was even stranger. She noticed the blood between her legs and sighed.

Azakeena quietly picked up Koba's bedding and took it to the river. It needed to be cleaned that and she needed to bath. The blood needed to be washed off of her and the blankets. As she headed down to the river Keena spotted Koba in the water. She frowned, what was he doing? He wasn't fishing or he would have his spear. Keena watched on curious and if not fearful of disturbing the distracted Alpha. He was happily splashing in the water with a grin. He was smiling, it made Azakeena's heart flutter. She decided to continue on with her chore. Spying on the old ape would simply lead to trouble if he caught her in the act.

Koba was in a good mood when he awoke. Rutting with the female had helped to ease the pent up tention he had. He felt renewed and for once he just wasn't angry. Keena had been enough to state his arousal. He had simply never found an ape woman that could make him erection hard to the point of pain. Never had one been able to make him spill his seed with such ferocity. He thought that perhaps he should be disgusted with such a thing. But he found that he was to pleased with himself to be bothered.

Koba laughed as he remembered the way she had cried out in pain as he was her first. He was her first. She was unmated and had never be rutted with. He decided that she wasn't ugly after all. If her appearance is what brought on his arousal then she wasn't that useless after all. The little thing could be of great use. He needed an extra pair of hands to look after the apelings so he saw no point in killing her anymore. She looked after them and pleased him. Yes Koba thought. At least he'd get some sleep and some fun.

He heared a twig snap and was instantly alert. He frowned then snarled quietly. It was Keena. Stupid woman. He suddenly found himself angry again. His mood became sour and he snorted with rage. Couldn't the stupid human stay in the same cave and leave him alone. He watched as she cleaned his bedding. His fury covered face reduced to surprise. She had thought to clean his bed and did it of her blood. He found himself unsure how to feel about that. On one hand she had interrupted his good mood. On the other she was doing her chores. It was too confusing for him.

Koba's eyes widened as she removed her clothes. She began to clean herself. He watched as her hand moved up to her thigh and as it slid up to her red mound. He tilted his head and found himself feeling warm down below.

He quickly left the river wanting to head to the waterfall towards the old ape colony. He didn't make it. He leaned against a tree and quickly found himself pumping his shaft. He hated that human. He truly wanted to be rid of the filthy bitch. The very fact that she had some how gotten inside his head to the point that this happened enraged him.

He snarled and let himself go. Why was he pleasing himself? The stupid human was right there. She was naked and vulnerable. She wasn't strong enough to stop him. Koba stormed off back to the river.

Keena was on the bank in a patch of soft grass. She had hung the bedding up on tree branches waiting for them to dry.  She heared a growl behind her. She spun around but quickly calmed. It was just Koba. She looked down and noticed he was in need. Shadow's mother had explain this to her before her passing. She knew enough to know what her Alpha wanted.

Azakeena lowered her head and body in submission. "Koba wishes to rut?" She quietly questioned.

Koba huffed and stormed up to her. Like before he spun her around. But unlike before he flipped her so she was on her back. Shock and surprise filled her. She now faced him with her legs spread wide. He positioned himself in between her legs. Azakeena a little frightened keened out. To Koba it sounded like she was in need of him like he was for her. He positioned the tip ready to impale her.

"Keeeeeena! Koooobaaa!"

It was the young apes calling for them. Frustrated Koba snarled flinging Azakeena away. She frowned finding herself just as disappointed as Koba. He stormed off towards the younglings. Keena sighed and followed.

Bwahahahahaha. Sorry but I had to tease.