prologue

"Once upon a time, in a land far, far away; the humankind and those who didn't have 'normality' in their blood lived in unity and peace."

That is the beginning line to many fairytales people wrote in time. I really wish this was one of those happy tales too but, the symmetry that the universe wants keeps us from telling happy tales every time. For every unworldly good event someone had lived, one another has to live through the very flames of hell.

Since the very first times when humanity had begun to bloom, the monsters -as if you like to call them like that- were always been within the tribes of humans too. Monsters didn't harm humans as long as humans provided them the life force they needed to survive.

It wouldn't have been such a problem if the humans weren't prone to sin, but they were.

Lust for power.

Gluttony.

Greed to have more, and more, and more.

Wrath of feeling outed.

Envy for those abilities of "monsters" which they didn't have.

Pride of existing under the name of "human", God's finest creation.

Sloth, wanting to own everything their hands can touch without actually doing anything.

And that singlehandedly, brought the both kinds' end right after their beginning.

Humans have come to realize that those creatures, those "monsters" were much better than they could ever be. So they started to craft their first weapons. Instead of embracing their siblings from the other kind, they chose to hunt every single one of them.

If it wasn't for the monsters' salvation, their kind could've been disappeared a long time ago; which was better for them in any way possible because their grand escape created freedom, but also horrible consequences.

In many of those fairytales, the forsaken gather and riot until the system is broken and the peace has returned to their lives again. But alas, for the sake of symmetry, these souls were not allowed to be this lucky.

Not with a specific order but they became to divide into classes in time.

Royal or Regular.

Important or not.

How can you blame them though? It was the universe doing its divine work. They had the choice, though; butchering the pigs or feeding the pigs. They chose to feed them. And when they outpowered them, they did nothing but ran. Not fighting back or even struggling a bit must have brought something malicious into their hearts. And that was this.

Division.

The boy sat beside the cliff as he watched the sun rise behind the mountains. A soft yet chilly wind made him wrap himself in his black and ripped cape.

His hometown was waking up to another miserable day.

He put his left hand to the ground for support, made sure he still had his relic in his right hand and then jumped from the cliff.

"Stand up and shout loud.

For those have peculiarity in their blood."

It was that hour of the day where that damned anthem played at full volume from the huge speakers around the neon-embellished city again. As if the volume wasn't enough, some of the low-born creatures were screaming those lines over and over at the top of their lungs - like it was going to free them from their misery.