Chapter 31: Surprise!

Failboat's Pov:
I tried to stand up but now I've been hurt too badly. I really did mess everything up, did I? I can't even fight...I can even win or save my own friends. I know Septic is in there, she's just consumed by this power. After all, new pieces of knowledge always seemed to interest her.

"You're not living by the rules of peace and happiness are you, Septic?" I said still laying down, my voice a bit raspy. "And you're not going to live...Period!" Writer exclaimed and let Emotionless's strings head towards me. I waited for the worse to happen until I saw a figure stand in front of me. "Septic! I know you're in there!" A male voice said. "Z-Zeph...C-Crystal?" I stuttered as I opened my eyes. "Fail, stop laying around and go save TNT!" Crystal Sheep said and handed me a potion.

I drank it in a matter of minutes and noticed that it was a healing potion. I got feeling better and nodded to both of them. "New targets to destroy? This should be fun!" Writer exclaimed, floating down to the ground. "We'll see about that.." Zeph said and ran up towards her. He started to punch and kick her to which she dodged some but not all. Crystal tended to throw potions of hallucinations, weakness, and unawareness at Dream Writer.

I started climbing up the cliff with the rocks that were there. Some of them fell but I managed to get up. "TNT!" I said running towards him. I pulled him into a tight hug since I missed him so much. "F-Failboat?" He said hugging me back. "A-Are you hurt? I-I'm sorry I-I put you through t-this." He stuttered since he was so weak. "No, I'm sorry I didn't save you from the start. But don't worry, everything will be okay now." I said to reassure him. I gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead to comfort him.

"Crystal, Zeph!" He exclaimed as he pointed below. It seemed like both of them, couldn't hold her off any longer. Since they're now passed out on the floor. "You really think you can defeat me?" Writer said walking towards us with a limp. She had bruises and cuts all over her body. "We did and we will!" I exclaimed putting my arms behind TNT. "Do you know who I am?" She said as she stopped walking. "I'm an ultimate threat and villain!" She said as she flew towards us.

At lease, I'll die with ExplodingTNT and he'll be gone from this cruel world. Nothing happened and I saw Writer in front of us. Her eyes widen as blood dripped from her mouth. I saw TNT and his arm seemed to point forward. I saw my sword in his hand and I saw what he had done. He stabbed Dream Writer right in the stomach.