Chapter 27: Final Form

Dream Writer's Pov:
All the negative thoughts and actions that's happening in their minds is filling me up with power. Except Failboat, looks like he figured out it was all just an illusion. Seems like Pink Sheep, Purple Shep, Crystal Sheep, and Zeph are too gullible. I already have their negativity especially their dark persona's powers.

I closed my dream journal and looked at TNT who was showing a face of distress as he looked towards his friends. "What do you want now?" He asked me quite annoyed as he faced me. "Nothing just wanted to see your pathetic reaction after all, your friends will wake up...now!" I said as I snapped my fingers. ExplodingTNT looked down towards his friends and showed an expression of sadness.

Purple and Pink Sheep waked up crying a bit while Crystal and Zeph woke up screaming. "Guys, calm down remember nothing of that is real! Septic is playing with your head!" Failboat exclaimed calming them down. I clapped and they all looked at me with a glare of hate. "Bravo Failboat, you not as stupid as your friends here." I said chuckling a bit.

"What was that for!?" Zeph yelled out trembling quite a bit. "Where y-you trying to t-torture us?!" Pink Sheep stuttered out. "Well wasn't that the point of those illusions? I just needed your negativity so I could fill the puppeteers' up with power which in return will grant me something." I explained while showing a smile. I got out my dream journal and flipped to Purple Shep's illusion.

"Wait...what do you mean by that?" Crystal asked, her eyes widen. "WAiT, sO yOu dId aLl tHiS fOr a aWaRd?" Purple Shep yelled out, wiping away his tears. "You could say so but I also did this for power! So let's see.." I said remembering a spell Insanity, Menace, and Sociopath taught me.

"Hate, Regret, Craziness, Bargain! All words similar to the word negative. So grant me the power deep within!" I stated that's when everything felt a little floatly and dizzy. A bright light shined from the book and onto me as soon as it went away, I looked down. I was flying from the dragon wings I had and my outfit changed completely while my hair floated up in the air.

"AHAHA, Let's see how you can face against me! Dream Writer!" I said my voice sounding demonic. "I guess this is how we're gonna end things!" Failboat exclaimed helping Crystal and Zeph get up. "We'll see about that, failure boy!" I teased him seeing the strings of each puppeteer appear. This will be FUN.