Chapter 8: Hiding The Truth

Septic's Pov:
"That's impossible! He died two years ago!" I yelled out. "Well he is still alive." Crystal Sheep responded. "I think it's time for you guys to leave." I say while shoving Zeph and Crystal out the door.

"What was that for?!" Failboat yelled out. "They're lying! TNT died two years ago! How is he supposed to be alive? He stabbed himself, knowing he would die!" I stated. "You can't argue with that fam." Pink Sheep responded.

"I guess you're right." Failboat added. "Huh?" I got confused. "Your right. Maybe Zeph and Crystal lied just to make me feel better." He also added. "WeLl I gUeSs tHaT wOrKeD." Purple Shep said. I nodded slightly.

"Ugh! Exactly, why do I think TNT is still alive?" Failboat asked. "It's part of grief." I responded. "Well then I hate it. Maybe even Zeph and Crystal sent me that letter impersonating TNT just to make me feel better." Failboat explained.

I heard him starting to cry a bit. "DoN't cRy." Purple Shep said while hugging Failboat. I ignored them and stared out the window. I know TNT is alive but I'm not going to tell them. Those two will kill me if I did.

Plus they told me they would leave me and the rest of the crew alone. They also said something about giving me a reward if I kept it as a secret. I know it's messed up but I want to know what that reward is.

I turn my attention back to the others. "You feeling better?" I asked to Failboat. "Yeah kinda" Failboat responded. I gave him a fake smile and he gave me a real smile.

~Le Time Skip~
I was writing in my journal about what happened today. I turn my attention to my window. It was night time so I thought I would look out my window and see the town for a bit.

I looked over to Failboat's house. He always seem like a friendly guy but now he barely socializes. He's pretty much useless and helpless. That's why I stopped helping him through grief.

I don't care if he desperately wants to know if TNT is alive. I'm going to earn that reward from them. No matter how worse things get.