Chapter 6: We Meet Again

[A/N: InsanityTNT's Pov]

I saw Crystal Menace and SociopathPlayz's faces when they saw ExplodingTNT. He was still alive. "How is he a-alive?!" Menace asked.

"Well...Once he stabbed himself, Herobrine managed to take his soul and put it in the same bottle as me." I explained.

ExplodingTNT was well alive but he looked hurt and covered with dust and one bruise. He had bandages around his waist where he stabbed himself:

 He had bandages around his waist where he stabbed himself:

"How come he has chains?" Sociopath asked. "Once I removed him from the bottle, he tried to escape but I caught him and threw him in this cave with chains." I explained. "What about his cut? His eye is open but he still has a scar." Menace said a bit confused.

"He has been able to open his eye even though he has a scar over it." I responded. "How come it's black?" Menace asked. "I really don't know..."I said while facing TNT.

"What are you planning to do with me?" TNT asked. "Well...since you betrayed us, you'll get to see your friends die...One by one..." I said in a menacing tone. "That's not gonna happen..." TNT said while looking down.

"Huh?" I started getting confused. "I've sent some good versions to help them defeat you and the rest of the puppeteers." He said while looking at Sociopathplayz and Crystal Menace.
"Why you little piece of shit...you got Crystal Sheep and Zephplayz." I said.

TNT just nodded. "He got your good versions to help out...do you think that deserves a punishment?" I asked Menace and Sociopath. They both nodded. We knocked him out with some of Crystal Menace's poison flowers' nectar.

He woke up and saw himself tied up in a chair. He had tape around his mouth so we couldn't hear much of his voice. I hit both of his legs and his screams were muffled by the tape. Both of his legs were broken so he couldn't walk anymore.

We threw him back into the cave. We didn't put the chains on him since he couldn't move at all.