Chapter 7: Old Friends Reunite

[A/N: Still with Failboat]

I went to my drawer again and picked up my phone. I texted my friends in a group chat. I asked if they would like to visit. They all said yes even Septic and she was pretty pissed off by me.

I waited for what seemed like hours. Until they all finally arrived. We talked for a while until Septic pulled me into the kitchen. "Look...I'm sorry for getting made at you earlier." She said.

"It's fine..." I responded as if we didn't fight in the first place. "It's just that you seem different ever since TNT's tragic death...I helped you with your grief but it seems I hadn't helped you enough." She explained.

"Oh...well don't worry I forgive you." I said as I pulled her into a hug. She hugged back until the doorbell rang. We both heard either Pink Sheep or Purple Shep open it. We went back to my living room to see what was going on.

We saw Pink Sheep and Purple Shep at the door talking with someone. "Um...you guys...who is at the door?" Septic asked. Both moved away from the door to reveal Crystal Sheep and ZephPlayz. Two old friends of mine.

"Zeph? Crystal? Is that you guys?" I asked moving toward them. "Yes, Failboat....it's us again." Crystal said in her cheerful voice. Both hugged me automatically and I hugged back. "What are you guys doing here? I haven't seen you two since TNT passed away." I said surprised.

"Well...'someone' told us that you guys are in danger and Failboat knows how." Zeph said. Everyone in the room stared at me, waiting for my answer. "You mean...'they're' back...like the puppeteers?!" I asked them quickly and a bit terrified.

"We're afraid so." They both said together. "H-How?!" Pink Sheep asked getting sacred as well. "We killed them didn't we?!" He added. "Well...yes and no." Zeph responded. We all looked at them a bit confused.

"Well...'someone' told us that two people are reviving the puppeteers and those people are doing that by trying to kill you guys." Zeph explained. "WhO iS thAt peRsOn?" Purple Shep asked.

"Well...it's a person who you think died but is actually alive." Crystal said giving us a hint. "Wait...you don't mean..?!" Septic asked. "Yep...it's ExplodingTNT" Crystal and Zeph both said.