Chapter 22: It's Only The Beginning

Dream Writer's Pov:
"Oh how sweet, the gang is all here!" I said very sarcastically. "What do you want?!" I heard Failboat asked. "Oh nothing just wanted to see if you guys were already dead. Nope Insanity, Menace, and Sociopath failed me." I explained while walking to where my old friends were.

"Well I guess that makes sense, evil always loses while good always wins." Zeph said very proudly. "Oh please, you guys haven't even seen me." I said taking out my notebook. "W-what is that and what do y-you mean?" Crystal Sheep asked stuttering a bit. "You'll see..." I responded and quickly ran up to Crystal.

She tried to defend herself but I didn't want to attack her, I wanted to take something from her. "Just what I need" I said looking at the bottle in my hands. Crystal Sheep tried to look at the bottle and gasped when she realized what I had. "Good night!" I said and threw the potion at them.

When the smoke disappeared, they were on the ground still breathing. "The sleeping potion did work now let's get to work." I said as I began to write in my dream notebook. "What are you going to do to them?" TNT asked and I looked at him. "Well, you know how you had that nightmare of your crush?" I asked.

He nodded slightly while he showed a face of confusion. "That was me, I gave that nightmare to you." I said looking back at my notebook. "I can control what dreams people have if I wanted to. These dreams can be so realistic that people can confusion dreams with reality." I explained writing down someone's name.

"So they're illusions! Why are you doing this? That doesn't make sense!" TNT yelled out with small voice cracks. "Well that way, it can be more easier for me to kill them off and to make them something actually happened when it didn't. They will be more gullible." I explained yet again. There was silence until TNT broke it.

"Who's name are you writing down first?" TNT asked. "Well well, you're lucky it isn't Failboat. I'll save him for last but Purple Shep is going first. I'm also getting help from certain people." I said writing down the first sentence of how the dream began. "You...don't mean?" TNT asked hesitantly.

"Yep the old Puppeteers." I said and returned to writing.