Chapter 28: Back Here Again

Dream Writer's Pov:
I have so much power, I can just feel it through my vains. "Come up here, to the top if you wanna fight!" I exclaimed in my demonic voice. Failboat and the others got up and started running towards me. Luckily I made these illusions that will block their path, plenty of time for me.

"W-what are you doing?" TNT asked trembling quite a bit. I held out my hand and the strings of Insanity appeared. They wrapped around ExplodingTNT and he now hung from the edge of the top. I flew over to him and looked at him as he was whimpering a bit and trembling. "Someone save me!" He exclaimed starting to tear up.

"Sweetie, no one will save you because you don't matter to them..." I said with a smirk, chuckling a bit. I flew back up to see Failboat standing there, a sword in his hand. The others just standing there now filled with determination. "Wow! The gang is really here! Let's see who won't die first!" I teased already letting the puppeteers' strings appear.

"First where's ExplodingTNT?!" Crystal Sheep asked opening up one of her potions. "Heh, not telling you that...battles must come first!" I said allowing Menace's strings wrap around Crystal. She dropped her potion as she was lifted up the ground and thrown harshly to the floor; making her lay there unconscious.

I could hear both Pink Sheep and Purple Shep growl in anger. "Oh I'm so scared!" I said sarcastically crossing my arms. "You better be!" Pink Sheep exclaimed holding out his hand towards Purple Shep. Shep gave him something although I couldn't quite see. "Be aFrAiD oF tHiS!" Shep exclaimed and soon Pink Sheep threw something at me.

I dodged it with only a scratch of blood leaking through my arm. I could see Pink Sheep's face, his face just screaming out "Loser!". Something hit my head and made me drop to the ground to which someone apprehended me. Purple Shep had a bat in his hands and nodded to Zeph who was my apprehender.

"Aw, how sweet three people tried to beat me!" I exclaimed letting Killer's, Socio's, and Schizo's Strings take control. Pink Sheep was thrown off the top to the bottom, I flew over to see him lying in a pool of blood. Purple Shep was just choked until he was left unconscious while Zeph's limbs broke. All of them were not a threat anymore.

"Just you and me...I will beat you and save my friends!" Failboat exclaimed pointing the sword towards me. "We'll see about that...Failure Boy!" I exclaimed breaking into laughter. Who knows if Failboat will live or not, guess the past has a new ending.