"I've been wanting to do that for so long"

It's been a month since my accident, and a month since Charlotte and Brandon broke up

And before you ask, no we are not together.
I needed my time to heal physically and he needed his time to heal emotionally. The fans are still pretty devastated about their breakup, and about my crash but they've been very supportive to both of us.

Things have been kind of awkward between Brandon and I but we try to maintain our friendship the way that it was before.

I also told him I had feelings for him, and the night I got back from the hospital he stayed with me, but nothing happened. We would've stayed up all night talking if I wasn't so exhausted already. My face has pretty much cleared up of all marks and bruises and I'm quite happy about that.

Right now Isabella is back home in Texas to visit her boyfriend and I was going to go back
to see my family but I knew they would make a big deal out of it so I just stayed. I'll go down when the whole crash thing has blown over.

Currently I'm at the PRETTYMUCH house and we are all just hanging out. I'm the only girl here though, Fiffany is out of town for modeling and Tiff was hanging out with her friends. Alexys was back in Florida for school.

I was scrolling through instagram when all of a sudden Austin jumps up scaring me, making me drop my phone.

"We are having a movie night! But we need snacks!" He yells.

"What kind of snacks?" I ask while picking up my phone. I'm currently sat in between Zion and Brandon, while Nick is on the floor and Edwin is on the couch next to Austin.

"Like a bunch of candy! And Hot snacks! and Ice cream! Just all kind of goodies!" he says excitedly.

"And y'all don't have that stuff here?" I ask laughing at his hyperness.

"Nooooo! Someone needs to go to the store!" He yells.

"Way to volunteer someone else, why don't you go?" Brandon asks laughing.

"Because I suggested the idea, I can't do everything" he says sticking his hand out.

"i'll go, i have to get some stuff for my apartment anyways" I say standing up and walking to grab my purse and keys.

I know you think I should be scared to drive but the accident wasn't my fault, and you get no where if you constantly live your life in fear, so the second I was cleared to, i forced myself to drive again.

"Make a list of what you guys want and I'll grab it, it's on me" i say with a smile, winking.

"You're not going alone so looks like I'm going too" Brandon says standing to his feet.
"And I'll drive" He says snatching my keys out of my hand making me smirk.