"You're My Soulmate"

A/N Samantha Harvey is literally so good! You need to go check her out if you haven't yet!

Brandon's POV:

The past few days have been tough. We've stayed in Austin until the funeral, which is today; 3 days after she's died.

Isabella has managed to stay strong and put on a front for all of us but Gabby has completely shut herself out. She hasn't really spoken to me, or to anyone in the past few days, I hear her crying a lot when she thinks i'm asleep. I'm trying to be patient with her. I just want her to know that i'm here for her, that I love her, and that she can take as much time as she needs to heal.

Gabby's POV:

I am currently sitting down on the bathroom floor of me and Brandon's shared hotel room when I hear a knock on the door.

"Gabriella, can I come in?" Brandon asks softly. I feel bad for shutting him out, he's been nothing but kind and patient and I haven't been fair, but oh well. Life isn't fair.

"okay, i guess not and that's okay. Remember the funeral is in 6 hours, and your dad wants us there a little early." I roll my eyes, and when I think he's left I lean my head against the door.

"there ya are," he says.
"Gabby I can't even begin to imagine the pain that you're feeling or what you're going through, but I need you to know you're not alone. I am always here to listen or to be the shoulder you cry on. You mean the world to me Gabby and just remember that Isabella is going through the exact same thing as you, so if anyone can understand you right now, it's her. Okay baby I love you" he says and I can hear his footsteps walking away. I feel tears slowly start to creep down my face and I breathe deeply. It's time to get ready for the day I've dreaded the most.

I force myself to get ready and 3 hours later Brandon and I are on our way to my parents house to meet my dad and the rest of my family.

One the car ride Brandon has his hand clutched onto my thigh, i sigh and slowly grab his hand. He looks at me and I give him a small smile.