Chapter three

Calum POV

Ugh Michael!! He couldnt make it any more obvouise!! Geez...

Flashback to Earlier that day

Luke and Ashton just left to get some pizzas for the movie. I quickly send Luke a message.

To Lukey<3: luuukeeey pleeaasee remember the cheeeeseee for meeeee :*

  Wow did I actually send him the kissing face, oops.

"What yea doin?" Michael asks me in a sing song voice.

"Texting Luke." I say with no emotion while he sits beside me on the couch.

"Oh your boyfriend, are you guys sexting?" Michael asks jokingly but for some reason it pissed me off a little.

"No were not sexting and he's Not my boyfriend."I try to say calmly but failed.

"But u wish he was."

"So what Michael ,leave me alone!"God he gets on my nerves! I get up and go to the kitchen to get some water. I can hear Michael's foot steps behind me.

"You've had a crush on Luke for like what a month, just ask him out!" Michael says like it's the easiest thing.

"I want to but I don't know if he even likes me..."I say quietly.

Michael puts his hand on my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. "He does like you trust me! Its so obvious that he gets nervous around you! Ask him to spend the night tonight and take that time to ask him a few things, okay?"

"Okay fine! but that doesn't mean I'm asking him out toni-, wait do you hear that?" I Say putting my ear to the kitchen window that is slightly cracked open.

Michael follows my actions and puts his ear on the window and listens with me quietly. "Its Ashton and Luke..."

"I'll secretly... find out... calum's feelings? What... My feelings about what!" I quickly run to the door and opening quietly.

"That would be amazing!" Luke asks while giving Ashton a hug... he's obviously saying it would be amazing if Ashton would figure out my feelings... for what tho...

"What would be amazing?" I ask just to see if they're hiding something.

Luke looks at me surprised."Oh h-hey Calum, uhh I ummm wa-"Ok there obviously hidding something!

"Was just saying it would be amazing if I would let him borrow my ear buds on the flight to London..."Luke has his own ear buds because I went with him when he brought them three days ago!

I look Luke in his beautiful eyes and decid to just let it be."Okay... Well let's go inside."

Flashback over

I look over at Luke, he's still standing there looking deep in thought so I decide to start to see if he likes me.

I walk up behind him, put my arms around his waist and seductively whisper in his ear"Let's go to bed now, yea?" I lightly touch my lips to his neck and blow hot air.

I feel him shiver under my touch and quietly shuddered out."y-yea s-sure..." Maybe he is attracted to me... just to be sure I'll keep this going.

I walk around him, dragging my hand around his waist in the process. I walk past him and up the stairs to my room. I could hear him following behind me. Good, this is good so far... I mean he's bot grossed out, I think he might actually like this.

When I walk into my room Luke sits on the bed and pulls out his phone but I have another idea. I walk so I'm standing front of him and unbuckle my beltd. Lukes eyes look away from his phone and on my hands. Slowly I pull it out and throw it across the room. Great now I have his full attention! I unbuttoned my pants pulling them down very slow, his eyes following in the prosses. I can see Luke getting uncomfortable so I look down. No way! I can see his hard lump in his pants. Yes! He is totally turned on by me! After my pants are off I throw them to where my belt landed.

Luke is still staring at my boxers. "Are you going too get ready for bed?" I say knowing he has a raging erection.

"Oh umm... y-yea." He says nervously.

a/n:     Sorry it took so long for me to update... Do u guys like this story so far? I'm going to try and update sooner but I do have a VERY busy weekend. If I get a lot of votes I'll make chapter 4 extra long!!! So

Vote/comment/follow and be patient

Love you