Chapter nineteen

Once we left the hotel and started walking toward the shops, we decided to phone Michael.... No answer. Its pretty odd for Michael to just leave but im sure he's just out for food or something.

We reach a clothing store and begin to look around.

"Maybe we should call the other boys and see if Michael is with them?" Luke said whilst scrolling on his phone.

"NO WAY!" We hear a scream and look over to see a girl about 12 years old run towards us. "OH MY GOD MOM LOOK 5sos... This is 5 seconds of summer" This short blonde girl with glasses pulls her mom towards us.

"Hello" I say and smile to the young girl.

"ASHTON! HI! YOU'RE HOT! OH MY GOD! Can I have a picture? Pleeaassee!" She looks atus with puppy dog eyes.

"Jesus Kaitlyn leave those poor boys alone!" Her mom says sternly.

"Its okay, I'd love to take a picture with you!" Luke smiles at the girl as she takes out her phone.

She begins to look around, "where's Michael?" She says with a confused look.

"He's just sleeping at the hotel... Haha you know that Michael... And his.. Sleep?" Calum says awkwardly.

"'Smooth" Luke whispers.

After we take a few pictures we decide to go back to the hotel to ask the boys. After a long walk of Luke complaining about not being able to hold Calums hand, we finally reach the hotel. We knock on the Harry and Louis door.

Harry opens the door, "Hey guys! Come on in." Walking into a messy room to see Louis sitting on the counter.

"Vas happenin" we hear from the bathroom... So Zayns here.

"Hey, is Michael here?" Calums asks.

"I haven't seen him, no." Harry replies with a puzzled look. "Why, did he like leave? He might be with Liam and Niall?"

"Maybe...."

A/n hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter. (: I love you

x3

Next chapter will be uploaded when this story is up to 1000 votes