Chapter nine

Calums POV

  When we get off the plane it's already late. They have someone there to pick us up and take us to our hotel. Everyone is already tired by the time we get there. I slowly walk into the hotel room and put my stuff into one of the shared bedrooms. Im so tired I just kick off my shoes right there and fall onto the cosy warm bed. I close my eyes and start to fall asleep, I feel the bed dip in a bit but I'm to tired to do anything about it.

*** *** ***

   I wake up to the bright sun shinning in through the blinds. Squinting a bit I look beside me to find a sleeping Luke in my bed. He looks so cute when he's sleeping, so peaceful. I look to see no one else in the room and Luke's empty bed beside the one were sharing. Moving the hair away from his forehead, I leave a simply kiss that lingers there for a while.

   Slowly and carefully getting out of bed, trying not to wake up my Lukey, I make my way to the small kitchen. Grabbing a bowl and filling it up with cereal, I sit in a stool and wait for the others to wake up and tell me the plan.

* * *

   Few hours later everyone is up and getting ready, today were going to a restaurant to meet one direction! I'm so exited! I hope there not douchey.

"The van will be here in ten minutes!" Ashton yells from the couch beside me.

"Calum, can you help me with something?" Luke yells from our room. What could that boy possibly need help with, he should already be ready!

   I get up from the couch and walk to our room. Why is the door closed? I open it and walk in to see no one. I step in farther and the door gets shut, not by me! talk about hart attacks! Squealing like a girl I turn around to see Luke laughing at me.

"Not funny! I could have died from a hart attack" I fake pouted, wiping a fake tear. Luke comes and wraps his long arms around me.

"Sorry Cal" I look up to see his big blue eyes staring into mine.

"So... what did you need help with?" I say not breaking eye contact. He smirks and leans forward.

     When his lips touch mine I almost forget about the whole world, this is the best feeling! As our lips move together, he nibbled on my lower lips asking  for entrance. I  do as he asks and he slides his wonderful, delicious tongue into the kiss.

    As the kiss gets a little hungry Luke takes me by surprise and pushes me down on the bed. Looks like he taking control this time. He slowly climbs on top of me and hovers over my body. He kisses my lips, then moves his kisses to my collarbone. Lightly sucking, I let out a soft moan. I feel myself getting harder and harder making ny pants get tighter and tighter.

   He starts kissing my lips again, the kiss is getting more heated by the second. I grab his hips and force them on my. Grinding together, Luke lets out a throaty moan into the heated kiss. The friction of our jeans causes me pleasure.

   Without losing lip contact, I grab the belt buckle on Luke's jeans and slid it off of his jeans, flinging it across the room. I slid his jeans down as far as I could without losing his lips. Luke flips us over and does the same to my jeans. Now both in our boxers, he rubes his hands inside my shirt, slowly taking it off. I quickly remove his shirt and graze my tongue down his perfect body. I stop when I get to the waist band of his boxers and look up at him for permission. He nodes his head quickly and bits his lip ring ever so hotly. I slowly pull his boxers off, I've never actually seen it yet so I'm kinda exited! I was just about to pull them the rest of the way off when- knock knock

"Vans here!" Ashton yells, ruining the moment. God damit Irwin!

"okay!" I yell back while standing up, I look over to Luke who is doing the same. I put my jeans back on and he does too. I walk over to him wrap my arms around his waist.

"We'll finish this later?" I ask while leaning our foreheads together.

"Definitely!" Luke says almost sounding out of breath. I kiss his lips one last time before I grab his hand and lead us out of the room.

***

a/n       Hey guys... Chapter nine!!! Short kinda heated chapter for y'all! hope you enjoyed it?

Please ignore any spelling/grammar errors, as I am writing on my phone.

Chapter ten will be here soon!!

vote if you think I should keep going with this story!!

Comment if you think I should add another ship in this ocean!! Even a cross between 5sos and One Direction.... Ashton and  Harry?

Michael and Louis? so

Vote/Comment/follow and be patient

love you x3