Chapter seven

Ashton's POV

  After picking up Michael from his house and hour after we left the coffee shop, we head to the airport.

   I look beside me to  find Michael sleeping in the passenger seat. Shocker... I swear there isnt one moment of the day mikey isnt eating something or sleeping, but you got to love him.

   I turn my focus back to the road and pull into the parking lot. I park the car that my mum will pick up for me after she's off work, and turn to look at Michael. God I hate having to wake this kid up... He gets a little grumpy sometimes.

  I undo my seatbelt and then shake Michael lightly. "Mikey, we are at the airport... Mikey!" I say loudly.

   "Fuck, I'm tired!" He replies angrily and rubbing his eyes.

  We get out of the car, Michael almost slamming his door. He puts his hands in his pockets and walks beside me.

  We go through security and stop at a mini shop for coffee. I walk up to the counter and the man looks at me annoyed. "What do you want...?" He asks quite rudely. He brushes his hand threw his blond, short spiked hair, acting as if it was the hardest thing in the world to take my order.

   "Yea, I'll get two coffees, one with one milk one sugar. The other black." I say kindly. This little shit ain't going to bring me down! Oh why u ask? Cause soon I'm going to be touring with fucking One Direction, BITCHES!

  He gets the coffees and I hand him the money. "Thanks..." I read his name tag, "Greg", I give him the creepiest happy smile ever and whisper. "Have a dandy damn day dude" and with that I walk away, Michael following beside me.

   When we reach Cal and Luke, there sitting on a small bench talking. What cuties! I hope they get together soon! I'll help them a bit.

  When we reach them we start discussing seats right away. "I'll sit with Michael" I wink at Luke and he blushes.

   "Perfect then, lets go before we're late... I can't wait to meet the One Direction boys!" Calum says all pumped like the rest of us.

Luke's POV

  When we get on the flight I follow Calum to see where he wants to sit. We walk to The closest seats available and Calum looks at me sweetly.

  "Want the window seat?" He smiles.

   "No no, it's fine! You can have it." I say kinda getting nervous about the flight.

  Calum look at me kindly."Thanks but you should have it... I'll probably fall asleep."

   I try and smile but it comes out more scared, as I sit in the window seat. Calum puts our stuff above us in the cabinet.

   Sitting beside me he passes me my phone. "Luke, you okay?"

  I look him in the eyes then look at the floor. "I'm kinda scared of flying..." I feel my face heat up red as I blush from embarrassment.

   Calum grabs my chin lightly and pulls it twards him. Now looking him in his gorgeous eyes he smiles lightly, looking back into my eyes. "It's okay... I'm here" he holds out his hand and I grab it tightly.

   "Thanks... I mean it, thank you"

   "I'm always here for you Luke, you deserve it" he kisses my cheek causing me to blush more. Maybe flying won't be so bad!

a/n

             Sorry this chapter is so short, just a filler...

So does anyone even like this story? comment,

It WILL get more exiting!!  I promise!

   So the vote was for Liam, comment what you want to happen with Liam... if I like it it will happen ♡ btw the crazier the better!!  So

Comment/Vote/Follow and be patient

I love you little shits!

x3