Chapter thirteen

Luke's POV

As me and Niall sit on the couch eating popcorn we've been having fun goofing around. Nialls been calling me lazy bear because I wouldn't get him pop earlier and he had to get it himself. Now we're squished together, watching transformers, as my phone goes off."and we danced all night to the best-" I quickly shut off my phone to save myself from embarrassment, but it's to late.

"Oh my god!" Niall laughs "that's your ringtone..." he notices my face go red so he stops laughing. "Don't be embarrassed... it was cute..." Niall says lifting my chin with one finger.

"Really?" I say shyly.

"Really" Niall nodes  and dips his head down, closing his eyes.

Is he going to kiss me?! Niall Fucking Horan is going to kiss me! I close my eyes and prepare myself for a kiss when-smash- Niall pulls away just before our lips touch.

"Shit... I knocked over my pop." As Niall puts the glass on the table, I decide to check my phone.

From cal<3: Luke r u feeling alright? I can take u 2 our hotel... maybe finish up what happened before dinner if ur better ;) text me

Seriously! Is all I can think before my eyes get watery. What the fuck Calum! Do you not see that your hurting my right now? Do you not notice that I don't just want you to suck my dick? I want a relationship with you! I want you to be serious with me, not flirting with other people...

Niall sits beside me on the couch and notices tears falling down my face.

"Hey..." Niall calmly says "come here..." Niall pulls me into his chest, I just blurry my face in his neck while he rubs my back. "What's wrong my lazy bear?" He asks sweetly.

All I do is hand him my phone but keep my face hidden in his neck, the smell of his cologne calming me a bit. He reads the text and then keeps rubbing my back.

"It's okay... you know what my little lazy bear?" He whispers into my neck kindly, like I'm a little boy.

"What?" I say laughing a bit at the nickname and the tickle on my neck from his hot voice.

"Luke hemming will you be my boyfriend?" He chuckles "Calum will be so jelly!"

I laugh at the Irish boy, but answer by nodding my head. "As long as you debt mind the boys thinking your gay, I'd love to!"

Niall removes me from his neck and looks at me. "Luke... the boys already know... I'm gay..." he blushes.

"Even better" I chuckle and hug him "thank you Nialler..."

"No problem, anything for my lazy little bear!"

a/n    sorry I took so long to update, I've been dealing with very bad anxiety and school :P next two chapters are already written ♡

Goal for chapter fourteen is 500 votes on my story

(:comment/vote/follow be patient and stay perfect

Love you
x3