Chapter Eight

Michael's POV

   Me and Ashton get to our seats right across the isle from Calum. I let Ashton have the window seat because I just want to sleep. Today hasn't been the best.

*flashback to earlier that day*

  My phone beeps indicating I got a message. I pull my phone out of my pocket as I sit on my couch.

  Mia♥ hey mikey, I know we already said our good byes yesterday but... can you meet me at the coffee shop on central street?

    Mia is my girlfriend that I've been dating for a few months now. I've been pretty down lately about having to be away from her for the first time, but we made plans to flight her out for a weekend while we're gone.

    I look at my watch and see I still have a few hours before the flight. I open a new message.

me Yea babe, be there in 15 ♡

   I get up from the couch and walk into the bootroom. I put my coat and shoes on and walk out the door. The coffee shops not that far away so it's not that big of a deal to walk.

   When I walk into the small coffee shop, the wonderful smell of coffee and donuts hits me. I look over and see Mia sitting at a small table and I instantly wall over. Mia has dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. She always look beautiful!

"hey Mi-" I start to say while sitting down across from her, but she cuts me off before I can finish.

" Hey Michael... We need to talk." She says seriously.

"Were talking right now silly-" I try to make her laugh a bit bit she cuts me off again.

"Look Michael lets not make this harder then it has to be. I met someone else..." She looks me in the eyes with a sorry look on her face. She grabs my hand lightly, "I'm really trying not to hurt you."

"You Fucking break my hart in a coffee shop a few hours before I leave, and you still have the audacity to say your trying not to hurt me!" I rip my hand away from hers and stand up quickly.

"Michael please, don't make a scene... We can still be friends." She looks at me with a smile. Now I'm pissed.

"Still be friends?! Why don't you go fuck yourself!" she stood up and ran out of the coffee shop and didn't look back.

  Okay maybe i was a bit harsh but I was already grumpy from loss of sleep, but she deserves it! I sit back down in my chair and my phone buzzed.

Ashypoo hey me and the boys are all meeting at the coffee shop on central street... be there in 15?

me yea I'm already here... :P

Ashypoo okay perfect see you in 15!! :)

*flash back over*

Ashton's POV

   I look beside me to see a sleeping Michael. Something's up, I can tell... he's been very quiet today, I'll figure it out! I look past Michael and see Calum and Luke passed out holding hands. Awe there so Fucking cute! Cake all the way! Okay Ashton calm down... Checking the time it's only been a half hour. I look out the small window and slowly drift off to a peaceful sleep.

a/n     Just a short chapter to show a bit more of Michael... Either the next chapter or the one after that is the start of something big so hold on to your panties(or boxers if I have any male reader) Comment if your a male reader... I'd be nice to see if any males ship ♥cake♥

Also comment what you think Liam should do to make this story Cray-Cray... yes I just said that -_-... anyway the crazier the better!!!

btw if you haven't noticed I don't like editing my story  so just ignore mistakes cause its done on my phone...

Is anyone still reading this story? please comment if ur still reading cause I feel like I'm only writing this for me, when it's supposed to be for all y'all! so

Comment/Vote/follow and be patient

I love you guys
x3