Annabelle and Adrian part 2

Annabelle was speechless thank the heavens there food arrived. She thought the conversation was over

but right then Adrian picked right were he left off.

Annabelle! I want you to now that I only want you to stay with me because I don't now how to take care of a baby. Im not over my wife she died only hours ago. So you can relax I don't wanna have sex.  I'm sorry Annabelle but I now that's what your thinking.  It's written All over your face.  I don't want you like that your just a girl.

Annabelle was mad, embarrassed, and another filling she didn't expect to fell "pain. But all she said was "Good because that would be bad since I'm to be married soon, and staying with you  mite send the wrong message.But I will because I wanna help you that is all. She new that saying this he may not want her help. But she had too say something; even if she wasn't gonna be getting married!  She felt so embarrassed she actually wanted to leave but this was her job.

Adrian was shocked Annabelle was to be married. He really didn't like Annabelle she was ten years younger than him. He was turning 28 years old in two months and Annabelle was only 18 and her birthday had just pasted 4 month's before. But he as all mermen new he would be without a wife as soon as annaliessia got pregnant he shut her out then because he new she would die. So when he shut his wife out he started looking for another  mate before she died. But he never had sex but he always checked out the vew and Annabelle got his attention. But even then he didn't have a chance know he wasn't shure. Because he new that attitude anywhere and it was anger. He still wasn't shure why though so he changed the conversation. Ok he told her I'm sorry for the mistake. So moving on to better topics.  Tell me about were your from. You now I love hearing about your country.

Know Annabelle was puzzled. But atleast he wasn't mad, and he still wanted to talk that was good to. So she told him more about Atlantis. Then they went and got the baby after lunch.