Annabelle and Adrian

Annabelle was awakened by the same mermaid she had seen in Adrian's room the night before.

"Ms.Annabelle Adrian is awake at the moment the fairy medicine really heals  our people fast he will have a bad scar and will have to stay for a few more weeks and he could use more of the fairy medicine; With the medicine he my get out sooner". Annabelle could get all the medicine she needed so she would take two guards from here of course they would take the last of her fairy dust. But that was ok she really should get home.  She would check on Adrian and tell him she was going to get more medicine. Then grab two gaurds and take them with her for her father's peice of mind. Thank you for letting me updated Shelley.

That is what I do my dear now hurry he want be awake long. Annabelle hurried out of bed and combed her hair on the way. As they arrived Adrian was screaming at another mermaid trying to change his bandage around his wound. Annabelle hurried to the room and told the mermaid she would finish. Adrian was not at all happy he was getting better buy not fast enough for adrian. Adrian! Would you let me finish ur bandages while I tell you about my night with your daughter? Now that got Adrian's attention. What do you mean your night with my daughter? Well it was more like a couple of hours she was fine until I put her in her room. After your surgery I thought she would be better off getting use to her own room but she was NOT happy with her surroundings.

Adrian was shocked she really tried keeping a baby she was no keen to. He never thought he would get over his wife but Annabelle was making that a lot easier than he had thought. But all he could come up with to say was "why would you do that, and do you know why she didn't like her room?

Annabelle smiled and said Well it's my job and I wanted to help you get her home sooner rather than later like we talked about.  But it didn't work, but I mite be able to help you if you let me decorate her room like the room were the baby sleep at in the baby room here.

Know Adrian was astonished! !!!

But first I have to go get you more medicine and check on my father.

And as she went to walk away Adrian said "Annabelle thanks for all your help" Annabelle smiled and said no problem that's my job. And I promise and I will be back soon with more medicine. I will return the medicine first then have to go check on my father back and check on you once again as long as everything is OK at home. After that Annabelle left and pick her guards.  Annabelle gave both guards the fairy dust and went to get more medicine. Everything was fine until Annabelle and the two guards made it to shore and then she knows something went terribly wrong.