Alexander

He new he should have never left Annabelle but he new she needed time after Adrian's shark attack. So now she had her space she was still a princess, and had no business being by herself. Really Alexander liked Annabelle but he would never admit it to himself she was starting to be more trouble than she was pretty or smart. She always done what was right for her country but she would rather stay with mermen instead of real men. She would rather have a damn fish man go figure. Anyways he needed to remember the young Prince had rebuilt half of the grounds around Atlantis.  In only one week the young Prince had already made changes without Cyrus.  Alexander had a bad filling. First he would check on the Atlantians castle then Annabelle.  Alexander was right outside the entrance when he new Cyrus had been set up he was gonna kill someone but not Amenhotephapu he had managed to trick Cyrus.  But instead of running to Cyrus Alexander new he had to hurry and find Annabelle she would be in great danger, and Cyrus would kill him himself if she got hurt or even worse. Alexander didn't even enter the entrance he turned the animal around and headed as fast as he could to the fairy's and Annabelle. He had to get the fairy's to hide until he found out what happened in the war with Egypt.