Annabelle and Cyrus

Annabelle  walked down the hall to go to the kitchen and after only eating fruit all day she decided on having the maids fix a real lunch.

Her and her father's favorite lunch was a sandwich with ham and turkey lettuce tomatoes pickels and mayonnaise and a spead of avocado dip. Restaurants sold this same sandwiches for 50cent a sandwiche. It was the most expensive lunch to buy in Atlantis. It was sold only in Atlantis at the time but this was one recipe she would take with her when she gets her own palace. Of course that wasn't all she would take but this was still her favorite.

So as she walked in the kitchen she got the maids to fix the sandwiches and some fruit and a couple of different dips.  As they fixed lunch she went to there walk in closet that held their blakets, sheets, pillows

and blankets and any other thing you need for a bed. She grabbed a blanket and walked outside to there favorite spot by a tree over looking the ocean. This place only had a tree a first but as she got older her father seen she liked this stop more than anywhere else. She loved it even more after her father add more to the hill. One day she came back after her first assignment from the sea and for lunch her father ask her to meet him at there same spot. When she changed for lunch she walked out the glass slidding glass door  the exit only her and her father used this was added on to the palace only for them a easier path to the hill.

As she exited the door all she could see were flowers. Mixed with the 2 big trees were flowers roses, tulips, and grape vines. It was one of the most beautiful places she had seen near the sea. There was only one thing they was now were to sit so they had brought a sheet and had done it ever since. Right as she was done remembering the first time that they had eaten here; her father arrived right at that time. An by the look on his face not a good visit.