Consequences

There is a consequence for every thing anyone person, or creature. Reather it be land or sea if you are always out for revenge or hatred or riches or fame or out to get over on someone there is a price. And Adrian got his revenge but at a price.  A big price because tho he got the first the second right before Adrian could finish it off, the last shark took almost half of his back witch was between his back and his fin. Adrian did win the battle and by then the palace guards had arrived  to help Adrian. They new Adrian had to finish this last one but he would be carried back for medical attention. Adrian was always good at what he did rather it be hunting for food cooking food or whatever the case may have been he always did his best.  After Adrian finally finished off the last shark they were there to patch up the wound from the shark and he would stay in the castle with the best docter's Atlantis offered. When Cyrus started this trade with the king of all merpeople it started out as just mermen and dolphins and human men trading fish. The human men would drope a net into the water and either mermen or dolphins sometimes both would chase various types of fish into their nets and for doing this the creatures got feed some of the catch. The fishermen also promised on the first day they helped men that they would in return help improve the underwater world that is now nown as "Walterzland" After the first merKing of the of the waters. As they swam with Adrian to bring him in for surgery to finish patching up his injury. But as they got to the door Annabelle was there and had seen the whole thing and she was very, very upset. So when everyone got to the doors they had her guard to open the door.  When he did instead Annabelle smacked her guard and looked at him and said  you should never indanger more than one person's life for only one person. If he dies because you came here on orders from my father you both will be sorry. You brought three megladons to the gates then endangered all kinds of creatures. My father will be furious if this merman and father dies because you can't do your job. Now be gone I don't need your help and you can tell that to your king in Atlantis I'm not leaving until he is better and can take care of his daughter. Now go back since there is no threat and and tell my father i'll be home as soon as possible. Also stop and check on the fairy's bring me some of there medicine for water wounds. Now go! Don't come back unless you have what I need.