Cyrus

Cyrus was still upset about Annabelle but now he had Alexander at his side and he would need all the help he could get.  Though Atlantis was smarter they were a country with a population of maybe a little over 550,000,000 at the most. So their for his army was smaller the Egypts. But were all other army's used spears, swords and boats. But know Atlantis would be the first to use a animal to ride into war and use a new war technec.  Annabelle and Adrian found this animal about a year ago nerby the fairys. Cyrus's army was not as big but they did have this secret weapon on witch would enter in last. But first

they would do as Alexander said and make 10 groups,  that would stand for atlantis's  10 countries but instead of only 50 Cyrus new it would take a lot more than that. He was going to overthrow a country with a army of over 2,000,000,000 soldiers. So there for he had to do this by a ambush. Or this wouldn't work they would all die and Atlantis would fall. But he couldn't let this go unpunished. If he did he new that other countries would do the same. So he had no choice. So Cyrus said ok Alexander first off we have 100,239,000 soldiers. 50 will NOT work We will split them in 10 groups yes they will stand for our ten surrounding country's. But we gotta do more men in the groups. Now we need our men with shields first. Then shields and spears, and then arrows and then shields and swords. After this first group we bring out the first 10,000 chariots and horses. There only 50,000 of the horse and chariots so we must use them wisely. Cyrus was positive just half his army would take out the towers cover all man made minds there were only 6 they had. They only had them because Cyrus gave them to to the Egyptian king. Witch there for Cyrus would have his arrow men too blow all 6 up. This would take out all guards at the gates and the gates and take out 4 towers. The blast would be that powerful and very! very! loud. Now we must start our Second line of defense.