Bond

Bayley's P-O-V

The fact that I only checked into this place two hours ago didn't matter right now. All I knew was I got to save Mr. Reigns. Why? First of all, he's my boss and I promised I'd always stay loyal to him and secondly, he was my custodian in this unknown place and thirdly, I don't know why but at the moment, I am remembering every little talk we had, my interview with him, the day I bumped into him with the files, two days ago, when he trusted me enough for this job. I remembered everything and I can't let him die like this.

I could already feel the smoke hit my nostrils as I entered the reception. The tenth floor. Gosh! I can't take the elevator too.

The beautiful hotel I entered before was now messed up. Bottles, vases, bags and stuffs fell all around. I looked for the staircase and finally located it.

I legs were faster than my thoughts but soon they started to ache. The smokes were heavier and I could hear my lungs struggling to breathe. Moreover, my silk dress was a bar in running. The chatters from outside were still heard. Finally, I was there in the tenth floor sweating as hell. The smokes were really wild to handle.

I walked up to the room where Mr. Reigns was. It was locked from inside. Is he still sleeping?

'Mr. Reigns!' I knocked.

'Mr. Reigns! Please open the door. There's a fire in here.' I shouted.

I knocked again. No response! How can someone sleep so deep?

Well, Why haven't I thought about calling him before?

I dialed his number and heard the phone ringing. Please, wake up Mr. Reigns.

'Open the door Mr. Reigns!' I shouted again.

The phone rang again. And, then, I heard the door open and there stood Mr. Reigns, rubbing his eyes and earplugs hanging on his neck.

'Bayley!' he looked surprised seeing me.

'What are you doing here? And why were you calling me like the world is going to end if I don't wake up?' he asked.

Well, I guess it's something almost like that.

'Mr. Reigns! You were sleeping with those earplugs on?' I asked.

I could say he was little shocked by my approach.

'You don't know what that could have caused you.' I said annoyed. 'Now, let's get out of here. There's a fire in the hotel.' I said.

'Fire! Where are others?' Mr. Reigns asked looking around.

'They all left and we should leave too now. We are gonna die .' I said impatiently.

'What?' he asked frowning his eyes.

'No whats. Let's run.' I said grabbing his hands.

'But, where are we going?' he asked as I ran towards the staircase.

'The staircase. The elevators aren't working.' I said.

'Okay.' he said withdrawing his hands and continuing the fast pace.

But, just as we reached the staircase,